Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default California circles th drain

They're going to have to empty out the prisons in California because some
$(*%& crusading judge says the inmates aren't being coddled enough.

I predict a mass exodus from California to Montana, Idaho, and other
militia-friendly states. Property values are sure to drop. The clock is
ticking for all Californians.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 22 aug., 03:21, George M. Middius wrote:
They're going to have to empty out the prisons in California because some
$(*%& crusading judge says the inmates aren't being coddled enough.

I predict a mass exodus from California to Montana, Idaho, and other
militia-friendly states. Property values are sure to drop. The clock is
ticking for all Californians.

WHAT?
No link to a 5,000 word article that has one paragraph about this,
2/3 of the way down?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Aug 22, 7:08*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 22 aug., 03:21, George M. Middius wrote:

They're going to have to empty out the prisons in California because some
$(*%& crusading judge says the inmates aren't being coddled enough.

I predict a mass exodus from California to Montana, Idaho, and other
militia-friendly states. Property values are sure to drop. The clock is
ticking for all Californians.

WHAT?
No link to a 5,000 word article that has one paragraph about this,
2/3 of the way down?

They're going to release prisoners due the budget problems.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._on_early.html

George is talking about a prior judge ruling that ordered them to
alleviate overcrowding and before that was a judge that ordered
improved health care for prisoners
California spends 49K/year/inmate. That's only 10K above the avg
household income in Ca. Still the savings to release inmates won't
be realized.
Jails won't close, guards won't be laid off etc etc. Maybe the food
costs will be reduced but that's a fraction of the cost of housing an
inmate.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Aug 22, 12:21*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
They're going to have to empty out the prisons in California because some
$(*%& crusading judge says the inmates aren't being coddled enough.

I predict a mass exodus from California to Montana, Idaho, and other
militia-friendly states. Property values are sure to drop. The clock is
ticking for all Californians.

It isn't just Ca. circling the drain. Ca. prints IOUs. The fed prints
dollars.
We exchange IOUs for dollars that are declining in value.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=sec-business

Meanwhile, everytime the fed claims the end of the recession is in
sight, look what happens.

http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...44320720090821

U.S. crude oil futures ended
at a 10-month high Friday on economic optimism, as Wall Street
gained sharply and the dollar weakened.

Housing sales will plummet by 30% when the first time buyer credit
expires in a month. Considering they're only up 7% year on
year....that doesn't bode well.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

They're going to have to empty out the prisons in California because some
$(*%& crusading judge says the inmates aren't being coddled enough.

I predict a mass exodus from California to Montana, Idaho, and other
militia-friendly states. Property values are sure to drop. The clock is
ticking for all Californians.

WHAT?
No link to a 5,000 word article that has one paragraph about this,
2/3 of the way down?

Next round is not on me. Don't you ever sleep it off before posting?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless howls at the clock.

They're going to have to empty out the prisons in California because some
$(*%& crusading judge says the inmates aren't being coddled enough.

I predict a mass exodus from California to Montana, Idaho, and other
militia-friendly states. Property values are sure to drop. The clock is
ticking for all Californians.

It isn't just Ca. circling the drain.

When Scottie Witlessmongrel starts yapping that things aren't so bad, it can
only mean they're a lot worse then we suspected.

It must be that Pooch cashed out his Milk-Bone stock and bought California
bonds. Who could resist 4% interest in these times?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW2 ScottW2 is offline

On Aug 22, 11:54*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Witless howls at the clock.

They're going to have to empty out the prisons in California because some
$(*%& crusading judge says the inmates aren't being coddled enough.

I predict a mass exodus from California to Montana, Idaho, and other
militia-friendly states. Property values are sure to drop. The clock is
ticking for all Californians.

It isn't just Ca. circling the drain.

When Scottie Witlessmongrel starts yapping that things aren't so bad, it can
only mean they're a lot worse then we suspected.

It must be that Pooch cashed out his Milk-Bone stock and bought California
bonds. Who could resist 4% interest in these times?

I've got a tax free muni-fund paying about 6.25.
Nice discount when the state started issuing IOUs and threatening
local revenue sources.
Even in bankruptcy, no public bond holders have been wiped out that I
know of.
It's only when Obama takes on corp bondholders that the laws get
trampled.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 22, 3:44*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

It's only when Obama takes on corp bondholders that the laws get
trampled.

You'd better call the republicans, 2pid. They's love evidence of
illegal actions to further slow down the "gov't".

After all, they're simply a bunch of obstructionists with no agenda of
their own. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

You'd better call the republicans, 2pid. They's love evidence of
illegal actions to further slow down the "gov't".

After all, they're simply a bunch of obstructionists with no agenda of
their own. LoL.

Heh. That's the role Scottie wishes he had in relation to Stereophile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 22, 10:34*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

You'd better call the republicans, 2pid. They's love evidence of
illegal actions to further slow down the "gov't".

After all, they're simply a bunch of obstructionists with no agenda of
their own. LoL.

Heh. That's the role Scottie wishes he had in relation to Stereophile.

Atkinson is a commie pinko who loves Obamacare and Obama's war and the
other right-wing bumper-sticker political statements.

2pid hates him because they are so much alike: thoughtful, even-
headed, etc. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

After all, they're simply a bunch of obstructionists with no agenda of
their own. LoL.

Heh. That's the role Scottie wishes he had in relation to Stereophile.

Atkinson is a commie pinko who loves Obamacare and Obama's war and the
other right-wing bumper-sticker political statements.

Are you trying to suppress the free speech of the simple-minded? I think
you're angling to get another duh-Scottie Fashiscits Star Of Elitism.