Steven R. Rochlin

Default - New Equipment Reviews -

The January edition of both Enjoy the Music.com's Superior Audio
(http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/) and Review Magazine
(http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/) are now online. In addition, we
will soon be offering virtually live coverage of both the CES and T.H.E.
Show from Las Vegas. Superior Audio's equipment reviews include the Krell
KAV-400xi integrated amplifier and VTL's TL-7.5 Reference line
pre-amplifier. In the VTL review, Wayne Donnelly proclaims "Every audiophile
knows the old saw that the perfect pre-amplifier would be "a straight wire
with gain." But the more I listen to every kind of music through the 7.5,
the more it seems to me like "no wire with gain." This extraordinary
component imposes less sound of its own on music than anything else I have
heard." The January edition of the Review Magazine proudly announce our
Audiophile Product Of The Year Awards 2003 by the Enjoy the Music.com Staff!
Equipment reviews within this month's Review Magazine include:

Art Audio Diavolo Stereo Power Amplifier
Fi X 2A3-45 Integrated Amplifier
Fun With MP3's
Sophia Electric 300B Amplifier Mk. II
Stereovox LSP-600 And HDXV Cables
The StudioLAB Reference One
The Ah! Super Tjoeb CD Player
The Miyabi-47 Moving Coil Cartridge
Benz-Micro L2 Series 2 Cartridge

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!