Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
b.g. b.g. is offline

Default HELP A CHILD HEART DISEASE

THIS CHILD IS RAISING MONEY FOR HEART DISEASE , HIS GOAL IS A MODEST $50
PLEASE HELP HIM BY DONATING

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upId=207683644

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
WindsorFox-{SS}- WindsorFox-{SS}- is offline

b.g. wrote:
THIS CHILD IS RAISING MONEY FOR HEART DISEASE , HIS GOAL IS A MODEST $50
PLEASE HELP HIM BY DONATING

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upId=207683644

Do you really think this is appropriate? I don't, especially over
and over again.

--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Contacting shutterfly help is an exercise in stupidity
as they can't seem to grasp the fact it's NOT MY BLOODY
ACCOUNT and some ******, one crack pipe short of a holiday,
has signed me up in a system that has no closed loop
confirmation yet has credit card information for billing." - Rev.
Beergoggles
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:13:47 -0400, b.g. wrote:
THIS CHILD IS RAISING MONEY FOR HEART DISEASE , HIS GOAL IS A MODEST $50
PLEASE HELP HIM BY DONATING

If he has your genes then the world is better off without him.
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

https://www.snip!

Do you really think this is appropriate? I don't, especially over
and over again.

Probably not. Why the **** did you feel a need to repost the spam?
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
WindsorFox[_3_] WindsorFox[_3_] is offline

b.g. wrote:
THIS CHILD IS RAISING MONEY FOR HEART DISEASE , HIS GOAL IS A MODEST $50
PLEASE HELP HIM BY DONATING

https://www.snip!

Do you really think this is appropriate? I don't, especially over
and over again.

Probably not. Why the **** did you feel a need to repost the spam?

Well, first of all, it's not spam. In the case of that particular
post it really doesn't matter one way or another except to bug some
people over the line.

--
"I'm intrigued by the thought that, later on,
the poster wont be able to find his question,

"It's well known that I post to UseNet while
sitting in the middle of a pentagram." - K.A. Cannon

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

b.g. wrote:
THIS CHILD IS RAISING MONEY FOR HEART DISEASE , HIS GOAL IS A MODEST $50
PLEASE HELP HIM BY DONATING

https://www.snip!

Do you really think this is appropriate? I don't, especially over
and over again.

Probably not. Why the **** did you feel a need to repost the spam?

Well, first of all, it's not spam. In the case of that particular

You ****ing idiot. Of course it's spam. Or are you proposing that the
child is some kind of audio equipment?
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

b.g. wrote:
THIS CHILD IS RAISING MONEY FOR HEART DISEASE , HIS GOAL IS A MODEST $50
PLEASE HELP HIM BY DONATING

https://www.snip!

Do you really think this is appropriate? I don't, especially over
and over again.
Probably not. Why the **** did you feel a need to repost the spam?

Well, first of all, it's not spam. In the case of that particular

You ****ing idiot. Of course it's spam. Or are you proposing that the
child is some kind of audio equipment?

Excuse me. It is *not* spam. It is off topic, it could be abuse and
it is IMHO inappropriate, but it is NOT spam. All spam is abuse, but not
all abuse is spam.