Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Rob Rob is offline

Default FA eBay: Vinyl in VG+/MN condition, Interesting stuff

Greetings,

As I did last year, I'm running a string of eBay auctions of LPs from
the estate collection of my audiophile father. Many Reference
Recordings, Sheffields, Cheskys, and more, including some interesting
test records. All that are auctioned are VG+ or NM condition.

Look for user "rhanson739", or follow the link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrhanson739QQhtZ-1

(I hope that'll work for you.)

Thanks,
Rob