Chris Campbell

Default Fisher 600-T receiver

I need a schematic for the Fisher 600-T receiver--the hybrid device
with the tube FM front end & everything else solid-state.

And if anybody knows the common disorders in these units--I have a
channel imbalance problem (the louder channel has some distortion on
peaks) and no stereo switching on FM.

Thanks,
Chris Campbell