B. Honeydew

Default Fosgate RFZ 2412 sub specs?

I just received a couple of Rockford Fosgate Punch subs from a friend and
am having trouble finding some info on them.

They are Punch Z 2412 subwoofers. I want to put them in a ported box but I
need to know what internal volume and port dimensions to use. I suppose if
I can't find this info I can just drop them into a 1.5 to 1.75 cu. ft. box,
stuff it full of dacron and drive the **** out of them but I would rather
use the ported box.

Any info would be great!

Also, what should I crossover at?

Paul Vina

Go to www.rockfordfosgate.com and download the manual.

Paul Vina

"B. Honeydew" wrote in message
I just received a couple of Rockford Fosgate Punch subs from a friend and
am having trouble finding some info on them.

They are Punch Z 2412 subwoofers. I want to put them in a ported box but I
need to know what internal volume and port dimensions to use. I suppose

if
I can't find this info I can just drop them into a 1.5 to 1.75 cu. ft.

box,
stuff it full of dacron and drive the **** out of them but I would rather
use the ported box.

Any info would be great!

Also, what should I crossover at?

Need specs on Gefell/Neumann/RFT Capsules, Microphoneschematics and small DIY-solutions Audio Ray General 5 January 15th 04 11:24 PM
Old Fosgate Power 650 Amplifier : Fix, Sell, or Discard bsguidry Car Audio 7 December 25th 03 04:59 AM
Specs for Blaupunkt ODWA1200 12" old model subs??? Berlinwall5985 Car Audio 2 December 11th 03 04:48 PM
<> Rockford Fosgate Power Amp Dirt Cheap Car Audio 0 November 14th 03 02:51 PM
MTX Woofer Specs vern Car Audio 4 September 26th 03 02:04 PM