Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Default High End - Really?

https://trueaudiophile.com/hb-cable-...-power-center/

I have been know to be a wee bit snarky when it comes to "high-end" peripheral devices. Lest anyone think I do not have my reasons - please check the link.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA