Pete Dimsman

Bob Cain wrote:

Ty Ford wrote:

I DARE Roger, Pete and the others to do just that, or start their own
newsgroup. Oddly, even though it's apparent that their comments are
not welcome here, they don't seem to have what it takes.

You, sir, are making yourself irrelevant with all of your pompous,
ad-hominen crap.

And notice he rarely mentions Will, his political mouth piece.

Pete Dimsman

Blind Joni wrote:

Roger said he was"taking it out on loved ones"..I don't know what that means.

It means he is sorry that his posting and getting it off his mind upsets
you. Because he luvs ya man!

Pete Dimsman

Blind Joni wrote:

Roger said he was"taking it out on loved ones"..I don't know what that means.

It means he is sorry that his posting and getting it off his mind upsets
you. Because he luvs ya man!

Nathan West

George wrote:

America is doing great evil
America is creating terroists with it policy

America Didn't create screwed up minds that decided brutally killing people
is a good policy to follow for the whole world. That is a by product of
people operating at the base emotional levels of life unwilling or unable to
advance beyond it.

Terrorist are wrong. They are not freedom fighters, Revolutionary Hero's or
any other euphemism people have dreamed up to excuse the horrific behavior.
Stop defending them.

--
Nathan

"Imagine if there were no Hypothetical Situations"

Pete Dimsman

Nathan West wrote:

America Didn't create screwed up minds that decided brutally killing people
is a good policy to follow for the whole world. That is a by product of
people operating at the base emotional levels of life unwilling or unable to
advance beyond it.

Ture. But Bush has created a climate for them to rally against us. More
than ever.

George

Nathan West wrote:

George wrote:

America is doing great evil
America is creating terroists with it policy

America Didn't create screwed up minds that decided brutally killing people
is a good policy to follow for the whole world. That is a by product of
people operating at the base emotional levels of life unwilling or unable to
advance beyond it.

Terrorist are wrong. They are not freedom fighters, Revolutionary Hero's or
any other euphemism people have dreamed up to excuse the horrific behavior.
Stop defending them.

--
Nathan

"Imagine if there were no Hypothetical Situations"

Dear hate moner
I ndid not sat America created EVERY terroist, just that our policy of
demanding other countries to bow and suck american dick (or bush) is
creating "lots" of terroists(as america defines them)
if one wants to stop terrosim first they should stop acting as terroists
George

Ricky W. Hunt

"George" wrote in message

Dear hate moner
I ndid not sat America created EVERY terroist, just that our policy of
demanding other countries to bow and suck american dick (or bush) is
creating "lots" of terroists(as america defines them)
if one wants to stop terrosim first they should stop acting as terroists
George

At least half the terrorist acts lately were committed against countries
that directly refused to support the US so I don't think that's the answer.

William Sommerwerck

Terrorists are wrong. They are not freedom fighters, revolutionary
heros or any other euphemism people have dreamed up to
excuse the horrific behavior. Stop defending them.

Understanding is not defending.

There is a reason for what they do. It goes back (generally) to the Crusades,
and more recently since around 1800 when Europe started aggressively interfering
in the Middle East. What we're currently seeing is most-likely due to America's
overthrowing the legally elected government of Iran -- fifty years ago.

If you don't understand them, you can't control them. And terrorism is
fundamentally a social/political problem. It's not enough just to round up the
terrorists. You also have to get the countries of the Middle East to work with
you to make sure they can't start their own cells, or move easily from country
to country.

Once that's done, then we can start worrying about "freedom" and "liberty."

The neo-con's belief that bringing democracy (ie, unrestrained capitalism) to
the Middle East will make everything hunky-dorey is hopelessly naive. The world
just doesn't work that way.

Romeo Rondeau

I have been known to sell gear at cost and donate my services to churches
but don't let it get out(I have a reputation to protect)

Please tell me they don't have to listen to the "God Myth" speech to get a
good deal from you! :-)

Bill G.

Correction: America DID create, in your words, some of the "screwed up
minds that decided brutally killing people is a good policy to follow
for the whole world".

Terrorism in your case is just a matter of semantics. If a country has
a military, does that somehow make it's killing of women and children
more legitimate? Arafat is a democratically elected leader, as is
Aslan Mashkadov. Why are their soldiers labeled "terrorists"? Because
they lack a significant financial backing?

Nathan West wrote in message ...
George wrote:

America is doing great evil
America is creating terroists with it policy

America Didn't create screwed up minds that decided brutally killing people
is a good policy to follow for the whole world. That is a by product of
people operating at the base emotional levels of life unwilling or unable to
advance beyond it.

Terrorist are wrong. They are not freedom fighters, Revolutionary Hero's or
any other euphemism people have dreamed up to excuse the horrific behavior.
Stop defending them.

Pete Dimsman

Ricky W. Hunt wrote:

At least half the terrorist acts lately were committed against countries
that directly refused to support the US so I don't think that's the answer.

Or the question.

Pete Dimsman

Ricky W. Hunt wrote:

At least half the terrorist acts lately were committed against countries
that directly refused to support the US so I don't think that's the answer.

Or the question.

Bob Cain

William Sommerwerck wrote:

The neo-con's belief that bringing democracy (ie, unrestrained capitalism) to
the Middle East will make everything hunky-dorey is hopelessly naive.

I think it goes past that even. It is so transparently
false that no one with an education in such matters could
give it a moment's serious consideration.

That's always been the "big lie" method of governing or
propegandizing. There is something about whoppers so big as
to defy the logic of telling them that paradoxically makes
them credible. Go figure. I think it was Goebles and
Hitler who first came up with that and found it to be so
remarkably effective.

Tangent: I have a friend who was involved in the NLP (Neuro
Linguistic Programming) center here for a bit and she said
that the speech Bush gave at the convention might have been
borrowed from their course work (and will certainly be a
contribution to it.) NLP was an academic comet that fizzled
when researchers began to pull away from it because of its
real manipulative power and the way that it was starting to
be exploited by the less ethical. It is by no means
inactive but it is very quiet these days and the center
serves a well heeled clientelle very discretely.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein

Ty Ford

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:46:38 -0400, Pete Dimsman wrote
(in article ):

Bob Cain wrote:

Ty Ford wrote:

I DARE Roger, Pete and the others to do just that, or start their own
newsgroup. Oddly, even though it's apparent that their comments are
not welcome here, they don't seem to have what it takes.

You, sir, are making yourself irrelevant with all of your pompous,
ad-hominen crap.

As usual, Bob, you describe yourself; irrelevant to the charter of this news
group. Or is it that you just think you're above everyone else?

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Nathan West

Pete Dimsman wrote:

Ture. But Bush has created a climate for them to rally against us. More
than ever.

Terrorist were attacking the US long before Bush. Two Examples: The Cole and the
WTC in the early 90's. It is hardly a phenomenon developed by his policies. They
are psychotics with evil intent bent on destroying life for reasons archaic as
their actions.

--
Nathan

"Imagine if there were no Hypothetical Situations"

Nathan West

"Bill G." wrote:

Terrorism in your case is just a matter of semantics. If a country has
a military, does that somehow make it's killing of women and children
more legitimate? Arafat is a democratically elected leader, as is
Aslan Mashkadov. Why are their soldiers labeled "terrorists"? Because
they lack a significant financial backing?

Are you insane? Drunk? What is it? I call evil people who drive a car into a populated area
with the intent to blow up anyone they can, children, women, men, husbands,wives etc... an
evil psychotic terrorist. I don't care what politics you have decided to color the
intention with. It is wrong, and defending it, believing them to be *okay* because of
purpose or as *their means to an end* is absolutely the most horrific twisted thinking you
can come up with.

Perhaps you want one of your children to be part of what happen in the Chechnya school this
week? You know...they were *freedom fighters* Or maybe you'd like to move to Sudan (who has
a military) and enjoy the brutality and starvation and murder. It's all for the better
cause of freedom in life isn't it?

--
Nathan

"Imagine if there were no Hypothetical Situations"

George

Nathan West wrote:

Pete Dimsman wrote:

Ture. But Bush has created a climate for them to rally against us. More
than ever.

Terrorist were attacking the US long before Bush. Two Examples: The Cole and
the
WTC in the early 90's. It is hardly a phenomenon developed by his policies.
They
are psychotics with evil intent bent on destroying life for reasons archaic
as
their actions.

You are correct BUSH did not invent terrorism, the USA has been creating
terrorist for eons
He just altered the world political climate to conditions were
terrorists thrive and multiply
He VASTLY increased the threat of terrorsism

George