Mark C. Barrett

Default Hi,

Nakamchi Cassette Deck Alignments $75

I am a Nak enthusiast
and collector - I have 3. I've been fascinated by tape machines for over
20 years. I started doing my own alignments about 3 years ago. That then
progressed to doing alignments for the occasional Nak buyer - usually machines
off of eBay. Alignments are done in accordance with the Nak service manuals
and, if you're not satisfied, I'll refund your money (less shipping and parts).
I use real Teac and Nakamichi calibration tapes not homemade ones. I charge
$75 for an alignment. Idler tire replacement on the BX, MR, and CR-5A/7A
decks is parts only when done with an alignment (in other words I don't charge
anything for my labor on the idler tire changeout).
Please let me know
if I can be of service or just to talk about Naks.

Mark Barrett
Brazil,
IN 47834
Nakamichi Cassette Deck Alignments