Jonathan

Default Help: Adding nav. to '02 Acura MDX?

Hi,
I'm helping a friend's wife shop for a Christmas gift for him. She
wants to add a navigation system to their 2002 Acura MDX. She is
entertaining both permanent and portable models, so anything is fair
game. About the only thing that is certain is, if it's a permanent
unit, it will have to be professionally installed (no DIY here).

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. I've read up
on aftermarked nav systems from time to time, but I could use some help.

TIA,
Jonathan