Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Voting for Crooks is no Joke

Voting for Crooks is no Joke

Posted by Bob on August 1, 2010 at 6:00 am

"I was talking to one of our best European BUGSters on Skype, and he said he was honored to be in contact with one who, in a saner time, would be one of America’s leaders. Like most men, I get awkward when handed a sincere compliment, so I joked about it.

But he’s right. I WAS a leader, despite everything.

This makes me think of people like David Duke. Every time I hear about
the Katrina disaster, I remember that oh-so-funny bumper sticker
against him during his run for Governor: “Vote for the Crook. It’s
Important.”

Everybody knew that Dr. Duke’s Democratic opponent was a crook. But
they didn’t choose to spend a lot of effort on it. It was Duke who
eventually went to Federal prison.

So it was better to have somebody Politically Correct who put state
money wherever others chose. Then came Katrina, and New Orleans was
totally, unbelievably unprepared for it.

That bumper sticker said it all: We elect politically correct crooks
here, to hell with how the budget is handled.

And Katrina made them pay for that exact mistake.

Did I say that no one mentions it?

It was so sophisticated, so FUNNY then: “Vote for the Crook, It’s
Important.”

Oh, yes, I notice I DID say no one thinks it’s so funny now.

I doubt seriously there would have been all that rioting and looting
under Governor Duke or his successors. When Lester Maddox became
Governor of Georgia he announced that looters were to be Shot on
sight. He said that if a riot broke out he would be there to
personally take the badge off of any policeman who did NOT shoot a
looter.

In Maddox’s four years in the tumultuous 1960s, there was one riot in
Augusta. It was short. Every news story showed its single casualty, a
black man shot dead looting a liquor store with bottles in his hands.

I repeat, that was the ONLY casualty. Looting stopped instantly.
Rioters left the streets.

It was obvious that a Katrina was coming. In fact, I saw a National
Geographic from a few months before it hit predicting exactly the
Katrina scenario in astonishing detail.

Dave would have been prepared. He is interested in everything, and he
would have known the Katrina scenario cold long before it reached NO.

But they voted for the crook, that is, forty percent of the white
population and all the blacks voted for the crook.

They are still paying for it."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...ks-is-no-joke/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Aug 1, 7:58*pm, Bret L wrote:

But he’s right. I WAS a leader, despite everything.

This makes me think of people like David Duke.

they put you in charge of maintaining the robes.
What detergent do you use to get your "whites" "whiter'?