Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default AKG D310

Are these mics AKG D310s (caution - it's ABBA.) The reason I ask is they look
exactly like my D310s *except* theirs look bigger. I realize it may be a camera
thing, but since the footage is from 1979, there could have been a similar model.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/11/2011 10:57 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
Are these mics AKG D310s (caution - it's ABBA.) The reason I ask is they look
exactly like my D310s *except* theirs look bigger. I realize it may be a camera
thing, but since the footage is from 1979, there could have been a similar model.

And now that you've been warned, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzdfPEsf7qY&feature=fvsr

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Preben Friis Preben Friis is offline

"mcp6453" wrote in message

On 10/11/2011 10:57 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
Are these mics AKG D310s (caution - it's ABBA.) The reason I ask is they
look
exactly like my D310s *except* theirs look bigger. I realize it may be a
camera
thing, but since the footage is from 1979, there could have been a similar
model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzdfPEsf7qY&feature=fvsr

If you take a D310 and add 20 you get D330 BT....

http://www.akg.com/mediendatenbank2/...5d4226f87f.gif

/Preben Friis

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 10/12/2011 4:43 AM, Preben Friis wrote:
"mcp6453" wrote in message ...

On 10/11/2011 10:57 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
Are these mics AKG D310s (caution - it's ABBA.) The reason I ask is they look
exactly like my D310s *except* theirs look bigger. I realize it may be a camera
thing, but since the footage is from 1979, there could have been a similar model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzdfPEsf7qY&feature=fvsr

If you take a D310 and add 20 you get D330 BT....

http://www.akg.com/mediendatenbank2/...5d4226f87f.gif

/Preben Friis

Interesting. I'll have to look to see if I can see the switches that the D330
has. Thanks.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"mcp6453" wrote in message ...

On 10/11/2011 10:57 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
Are these mics AKG D310s (caution - it's ABBA.) The reason I ask is they look
exactly like my D310s *except* theirs look bigger. I realize it may be a camera
thing, but since the footage is from 1979, there could have been a similar model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzdfPEsf7qY&feature=fvsr

If you take a D310 and add 20 you get D330 BT....

http://www.akg.com/mediendatenbank2/...5d4226f87f.gif

I just bought one to play with. Hopefully it's useful.