Madra Rua

Default Config the freebee "Radiator" radio?

I dnloaded this radio last week and have not succeeded in getting a single
burp out of it so far. The sparse instructions seem very inadequate with
multiple drivers, which are collections of .sys and .inf files, some of
which go into system32/drivers and some into the Radiator folder. It's quite
a mess overall.

I run win2k sp3 and have the Haupp Win TV-FM card installed. The Haupp radio
plays ok but when I shut it down and then try Radiator, I get silence. If I
install the BtWinCap drivers, I get no Haupp radio and no Radiator burps
either.

The Radiator radio is a freebee, is supposed to be very good quality, and
has a button to record the audio. The home page is http://flesko.cz/

If anyone feels tempted, DO NOT register for support. It's uses real email
addresses and is a spam trap.

Has anyone figured this out?

TIA

Rua