Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default You know Scottie Witlessmongrel is an empty shell because....

Did everybody catch Cheney's squealing in outrage as AG Holder begins pulling
back the curtain on Dick's reign of dirty deeds? Cheney is terrified. His --
er, I mean Bush's -- legacy may be tarnished by the truth. First Cheney said
the torturing was good because it yielded useful intel. Then he said the
investigation is "political". Now he says it "sets a bad precedent".
Apparently Cheney was counting on the fear of national shame to keep the lid
on the evils perpetrated under his -- er, Bush's -- administration.

You'd expect Scottie to be yapping his head off about the "persecution" of a
noble leader of our country. But he's not. Not a bark in the night, not even a
whimper. That's because Witless doesn't know how to react until he checks with
his preferred sources of "news" -- the wingnut blogs. Only after downloading
his programming can his bark reflex take over. Look for the shorthand
references to Cheney's dirty deeds to pepper his yapping. That's the telltale
sign Witless has been fully prepped by his beloved blogs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 31, 8:47*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 31, 5:44*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Did everybody catch Cheney's squealing in outrage as AG Holder begins pulling
back the curtain on Dick's reign of dirty deeds? Cheney is terrified. His --
er, I mean Bush's -- legacy may be tarnished by the truth. First Cheney said
the torturing was good because it yielded useful intel. Then he said the
investigation is "political". Now he says it "sets a bad precedent".
Apparently Cheney was counting on the fear of national shame to keep the lid
on the evils perpetrated under his -- er, Bush's -- administration.

You'd expect Scottie to be yapping his head off about the "persecution" of a
noble leader of our country. But he's not. Not a bark in the night, not even a
whimper.

That's because Holder is not investigating Cheney. *He's going after
low level operatives who were doing what they were told.

This investigation is BS. It doesn't matter who reviews a policy or an
order. Who gives the order, who reviewed them before and after the
fact, who reviewed them again and determined the actions were in line
with the law....it can all be tossed out when the new guy hits office.

The interpretation can be, 2pid. Gonzales (IIRC) made the bone-headed
call and bushie and cheney concurred.

"I was just following orders" hasn't worked since Nuremburg. LoL.

I suppose there is a bright side. Some day sshhtard may be jailed for
insurrection or conduct unbecoming an officer or impersonating an
officer or just being a tic.

Nope. I can't even call that one a "good guess".

More likely though, he will just remain an insignificant nothing like
George.

Aw, 2pid. Now I'm all sad on the inside and ****. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

You'd expect Scottie to be yapping his head off about the "persecution" of a
noble leader of our country. But he's not. Not a bark in the night, not even a
whimper.

This investigation is BS. It doesn't matter who reviews a policy or an
order. Who gives the order, who reviewed them before and after the
fact, who reviewed them again and determined the actions were in line
with the law....it can all be tossed out when the new guy hits office.

The interpretation can be, 2pid. Gonzales (IIRC) made the bone-headed
call and bushie and cheney concurred.

I observe that Witless isn't even honest enough to reveal which loony blog
he's regurgitating.

The Clydester is obviously proud to call a compulsive liar like Witlessmongrel
a "friend".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 31, 9:29*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 31, 7:14*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Shhhh! said:

You'd expect Scottie to be yapping his head off about the "persecution" of a
noble leader of our country. But he's not. Not a bark in the night, not even a
whimper.
This investigation is BS. It doesn't matter who reviews a policy or an
order. Who gives the order, who reviewed them before and after the
fact, who reviewed them again and determined the actions were in line
with the law....it can all be tossed out when the new guy hits office.

The interpretation can be, 2pid. Gonzales (IIRC) made the bone-headed
call and bushie and cheney concurred.

*Is Gonzales being investigated?

Did Gonzales authorize people to go beyond the guidelines he
established? LoL.

*I call for the next AG to investigate Holder for making his office a
political tool.

I call on whoever abused you as a child to step up to the plate and
pay for turning you into a tool.