Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default And a bright spot to make 2pid's day

A federal warning to beware of campers in national forests who eat
tortillas, drink Tecate beer and play Spanish music because they could
be armed marijuana growers is racial profiling, an advocate for
Hispanic rights said Friday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32600601...and_ethnicity/

2pid, don't take your wife camping. She'll probably get arrested. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid the bozo

On Aug 31, 9:05*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 31, 6:56*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
A federal warning to beware of campers in national forests who eat
tortillas, drink Tecate beer and play Spanish music because they could
be armed marijuana growers is racial profiling, an advocate for
Hispanic rights said Friday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32600601...and_ethnicity/

2pid, don't take your wife camping. She'll probably get arrested. LoL.

*Do you realize that this is more overtly racist than Bratzi?
*You disgust me.

"Racist". Another word 2pid doesn't know the meaning of.

If your wife doesn't like tortillas or Tecate or Spanish music, just
say so, dum-dum.

I can't help it if she looks like a marijuana grower.