Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie, do you realize what you've done?

Today you asserted that "most Americans know" that Sen. Edward Kennedy was
drunk when he crashed the car in Chappaquiddick. In doing so, you embraced the
linchpin of ****uplican "thought": that 'knowledge' can be gleaned independent
of any verified facts.

So far, this miracle has only been observed among you and your fellow
****uplicans. On behalf of the rest of us, I would like to know how to induce
the same phenomenon among those of us who use our brains. Can you share the
secret of your 'success'?

--
"There are words and there are definitions.
Sometimes the definition of a word changes with context."
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, June 24, 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 18:22, George M. Middius wrote:
Today you asserted that "most Americans know" that Sen. Edward Kennedy was
drunk when he crashed the car in Chappaquiddick. In doing so, you embraced the
linchpin of ****uplican "thought": that 'knowledge' can be gleaned independent
of any verified facts.

So far, this miracle has only been observed among you and your fellow
****uplicans. On behalf of the rest of us, I would like to know how to induce
the same phenomenon among those of us who use our brains. Can you share the
secret of your 'success'?

hopefully, you will have worked off your 'concussion' by the time you
wake
up tomorrow morning.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 5:44*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 28 aug., 18:22, George M. Middius wrote:

Today you asserted that "most Americans know" that Sen. Edward Kennedy was
drunk when he crashed the car in Chappaquiddick. In doing so, you embraced the
linchpin of ****uplican "thought": that 'knowledge' can be gleaned independent
of any verified facts.

So far, this miracle has only been observed among you and your fellow
****uplicans. On behalf of the rest of us, I would like to know how to induce
the same phenomenon among those of us who use our brains. Can you share the
secret of your 'success'?

hopefully, you will have worked off your 'concussion' by the time you
wake
up tomorrow morning.

We know that you'll never work off your drunk. You have to actually
stop drinking for that to happen. ;-)