Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default OT Pre-bunk: Wellstoning

http://mediamatters.org/research/200908270005
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200908270005

Boy, that was informative.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200908270005

Boy, that was informative.

The shorter version is that the Republicans used mischaracterizations of
the Wellstone memorial for partisan gain. Assume they'll try again with
Kennedy.

Actually, they're already doing it in advance.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

The shorter version is that the Republicans used mischaracterizations of
the Wellstone memorial for partisan gain. Assume they'll try again with
Kennedy.

Actually, they're already doing it in advance.

Well, of course. We're well past 20 years into the Gingrich-Rove era.
Everything that happens is fodder for politics.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 27, 2:36*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200908270005

Boy, that was informative.

The shorter version is that the Republicans used mischaracterizations of
the Wellstone memorial for partisan gain. Assume they'll try again with
Kennedy.

Actually, they're already doing it in advance.

Wow! They're not trying to politicize a memorial to a US Senator, are
they?

That seems slightly hypocritical.