Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Is anger a good thing?

Scottie Witlessmongrel cherishes and nurtures his anger to an extraordinary
degree. His anger seems to provide him more comfort than friendship does. For
Normals, friendship provides the support and amity, but for Witlessmongrel, it
seems to bring discomfort and irritation. How else to explain Pooch's
rejection of every friendly overture from Mistress Jenn? And then there's his
vicious attacks on Marc and Sacky. (Why Sacky doesn't care about Witless's
viciousness is a separate issue, but my guess is that liquor is involved.)

Poor Scottie is so twisted that he considers Arnii Krooborg to be his
'friend'. This despite Mr. ****'s repeated ****ting on Witless's attempts to
support and prop up the Krooborg. The worse you treats Scottie Witlessmongrel,
the more he likes you; and the nicer you are toward him, the more he resents
you.

But don't even think of mentioning therapy to Scottie. Therapy is for
looser's, and Scottie R a whinner.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

But don't even think of mentioning therapy to Scottie. Therapy is for
looser's, and Scottie R a whinner.

"Looser's"? What a loser!

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Tweet-tweet!" squeaks Gawwy Bosemeier.

But don't even think of mentioning therapy to Scottie. Therapy is for
looser's, and Scottie R a whinner.

"Looser's"? What a loser!

Did you fall out of another jet, Gawwy?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 26, 10:14*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
"Tweet-tweet!" squeaks Gawwy Bosemeier.

But don't even think of mentioning therapy to Scottie. Therapy is for
looser's, and Scottie R a whinner.

"Looser's"? What a loser!

Did you fall out of another jet, Gawwy?

Whoever this Gawwy is didn't seem to question the "R a whinner" part.

Then again there are whinner's and looser's in life.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

"Tweet-tweet!" squeaks Gawwy Bosemeier.

But don't even think of mentioning therapy to Scottie. Therapy is for
looser's, and Scottie R a whinner.

"Looser's"? What a loser!

Did you fall out of another jet, Gawwy?

Whoever this Gawwy is didn't seem to question the "R a whinner" part.

Then again there are whinner's and looser's in life.

I remember Gary. He was one of Ferstler's posse. (In other words, it
was just Gary and Howard.) He owns a pair of Bose 901s. I think he
lives in Florida.

That's about it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

"Tweet-tweet!" squeaks Gawwy Bosemeier.

But don't even think of mentioning therapy to Scottie. Therapy is for
looser's, and Scottie R a whinner.

"Looser's"? What a loser!

Did you fall out of another jet, Gawwy?

Whoever this Gawwy is didn't seem to question the "R a whinner" part.

Then again there are whinner's and looser's in life.

I remember Gary. He was one of Ferstler's posse. (In other words, it
was just Gary and Howard.) He owns a pair of Bose 901s. I think he
lives in Florida.

That's about it.

One more detail: He was in the USAF, but only for a while. He got thrown out
for getting high on jet fumes a few times too many.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 27, 12:44*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
vinyl anachronist said:

"Tweet-tweet!" squeaks Gawwy Bosemeier.

But don't even think of mentioning therapy to Scottie. Therapy is for
looser's, and Scottie R a whinner.

"Looser's"? What a loser!

Did you fall out of another jet, Gawwy?

Whoever this Gawwy is didn't seem to question the "R a whinner" part.

Then again there are whinner's and looser's in life.

I remember Gary. He was one of Ferstler's posse. (In other words, it
was just Gary and Howard.) He owns a pair of Bose 901s. I think he
lives in Florida.

That's about it.

One more detail: He was in the USAF, but only for a while. He got thrown out
for getting high on jet fumes a few times too many.

I don't know USAF enlisted ranks. They're all upside-down.