Sandman

Default Matt Drudge: Prince of Slime

Duh-Mikey recently asked for evidence that Matt Drudge publishes misleading
stories. On Thursday, Jan. 12, Drudge ran the following headline SIX times
during the same day:

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...234803_mattjk1.
htm

EVERYTHING in that article, including the Dean reference was a pure
fabrication.

On Friday, Jan. 13, Drudge had another headline, this one a link to a
scurrilous article by Michael Sneed in the Chicago Sun-Times:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sneed...s-sneed13.html

Today, the subject of the story, Alexandra Polier exposed Drudge for the
ultra-right-wing ("I'll publish anything Karl Rove asks me to") sleazball he
has always been:

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...ADIU&SECTION=H
OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Sandman

"Sandman" wrote in message
Duh-Mikey recently asked for evidence that Matt Drudge publishes

misleading
stories. On Thursday, Jan. 12, Drudge ran the following headline SIX

times
during the same day:

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...234803_mattjk1.
htm

EVERYTHING in that article, including the Dean reference was a pure
fabrication.

On Friday, Jan. 13, Drudge had another headline, this one a link to a
scurrilous article by Michael Sneed in the Chicago Sun-Times:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sneed...s-sneed13.html

It should be noted that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity among other
right-wing media ****heads promoted this same Drudge fabrication repeatedly.

Today, the subject of the story, Alexandra Polier exposed Drudge for the
ultra-right-wing ("I'll publish anything Karl Rove asks me to") sleazeball

he
has always been:

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...ADIU&SECTION=H
OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Michael McKelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message
news

"Sandman" wrote in message
Duh-Mikey recently asked for evidence that Matt Drudge publishes

misleading
stories.

No, I asked what he's gotten wrong.

On Thursday, Jan. 12, Drudge ran the following headline SIX
times
during the same day:

Another dead link.

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...234803_mattjk1.
htm

EVERYTHING in that article, including the Dean reference was a pure
fabrication.

On Friday, Jan. 13, Drudge had another headline, this one a link to a
scurrilous article by Michael Sneed in the Chicago Sun-Times:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sneed...s-sneed13.html

So why aren't you mad at Sneed?

It should be noted that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity among other
right-wing media ****heads promoted this same Drudge fabrication

repeatedly.

Of course it was fine with you when a fabricated story about Bush 41's
non-existent affair made the news, because after all he is a Republican.

Today, the subject of the story, Alexandra Polier exposed Drudge for the
ultra-right-wing ("I'll publish anything Karl Rove asks me to")

sleazeball
he
has always been:

Actually the comment from her father today raises more questions. Why is he
quoted yesterday as saying Kerry is a slimeball, or whatever term he used?
Which is the right quote?

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...ADIU&SECTION=H
OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Does the main stream press, (the Liberal press) ever get things wrong. Are
they slime for burying their infrequent retractions on page 12 or wherever?

Your bias is obvious and you really don't care about the truth unless it
hurts somebody you don't like.

Sandman

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message

"Sandman" wrote in message
news

"Sandman" wrote in message
Duh-Mikey recently asked for evidence that Matt Drudge publishes

misleading
stories.

No, I asked what he's gotten wrong.

OK. He sure "got" this story "wrong" - i.e., he fabricated it.

On Thursday, Jan. 12, Drudge ran the following headline SIX
times
during the same day:

Another dead link.

Works for me.

If you have a problem with it, just got to the Drudge Report page and click
on "previous headlines", and then click on January 12. You'll find the same
headline and the same story posted six times at different times during the
same day.

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/...234803_mattjk1.
htm

The way to get it to work is to simply type it into your address box at the
top of your screen, since the "htm" didn't get picked up in blue. Make sure
to add it to the blue lettering when you do so.

EVERYTHING in that article, including the Dean reference was a pure
fabrication.

On Friday, Jan. 13, Drudge had another headline, this one a link to a
scurrilous article by Michael Sneed in the Chicago Sun-Times:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sneed...s-sneed13.html

So why aren't you mad at Sneed?

Mad? I'm not mad at Sneed or Drudge. I laugh at them.

It should be noted that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity among other
right-wing media ****heads promoted this same Drudge fabrication

repeatedly.

Of course it was fine with you when a fabricated story about Bush 41's
non-existent affair made the news, because after all he is a Republican.

Who is Bush 41?

What "non-existent affair"??? Never heard of it. Please elaborate.

Today, the subject of the story, Alexandra Polier exposed Drudge for

the
ultra-right-wing ("I'll publish anything Karl Rove asks me to")

sleazeball
he
has always been:

Actually the comment from her father today raises more questions. Why is

he
quoted yesterday as saying Kerry is a slimeball, or whatever term he used?
Which is the right quote?

The latter one. Judy Woodruff, of all people, quoted his exact words on CNN
about supporting Kerry. Only the likes of Drudge, Limbaugh and Sean
Hannity spread the false story about Kerry being a slimeball.

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...ADIU&SECTION=H
OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

For easy access to this article, just go to Signonsandiego.com. The article
is referenced by a small headline on the main page.

Does the main stream press, (the Liberal press) ever get things wrong.

And what "Liberal press" would that be? The press owned by Viacom, Murdoch,
TimeWarner, General Electric or Clear Channel? Meaning the vast majority of
the media in America today? The same fictional "liberal media" your airhead
hero Ann Coulter always blows her stack about?

Are they slime for burying their infrequent retractions on page 12 or

wherever?

Have no idea what you're insinuating, as usual. Could you try to make
yourself clear for a change?

Your bias is obvious and you really don't care about the truth unless it
hurts somebody you don't like.

Ahhh... the expected Duh-Mikey closing line - projecting his dishonesty onto
whoever he disagrees with, or whoever questions his ultra-right-wing idols.

Michael McKelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message

"Sandman" wrote in message
news

"Sandman" wrote in message
Duh-Mikey recently asked for evidence that Matt Drudge publishes
misleading
stories.

No, I asked what he's gotten wrong.

OK. He sure "got" this story "wrong" - i.e., he fabricated it.

It was reported to him and confirmed by 3 sources. The story originated
with Wes Clark, what aren't you mad at him? I'm referring to the intern
problem story.

[...]

How do you know?

Judy Woodruff, of all people, quoted his exact words on CNN
about supporting Kerry. Only the likes of Drudge, Limbaugh and Sean
Hannity spread the false story about Kerry being a slimeball.

Only the DNC or any of the Libs in office would cook up stories about
desertion and wars cooked up in Crawford.

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...ADIU&SECTION=H
OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

For easy access to this article, just go to Signonsandiego.com. The

article
is referenced by a small headline on the main page.

Does the main stream press, (the Liberal press) ever get things wrong.

And what "Liberal press" would that be? The press owned by Viacom,

Murdoch,
TimeWarner, General Electric or Clear Channel? Meaning the vast majority

of
the media in America today? The same fictional "liberal media" your

airhead
hero Ann Coulter always blows her stack about?

ABC,CBS, CNN, NBC. The NY Times. Time magazine.

Are they slime for burying their infrequent retractions on page 12 or

wherever?

Have no idea what you're insinuating, as usual. Could you try to make
yourself clear for a change?

Your bias is obvious and you really don't care about the truth unless it
hurts somebody you don't like.

Ahhh... the expected Duh-Mikey closing line - projecting his dishonesty

onto
whoever he disagrees with, or whoever questions his ultra-right-wing

idols.

I dsiagree with you a lot because you are a propagandist, who will buy any
lie the Libs tell, but don't hold yourself to the same standards you expect
from those who criticize the left.

Michael McKelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message

"Sandman" wrote in message
news

"Sandman" wrote in message
[...]

Even if that's true, it doesn't mean Drudge cooked it up. Reporters get
stories that even when they get confirmation, turn out to be wrong.

On Friday, Jan. 13, Drudge had another headline, this one a link to

scurrilous article by Michael Sneed in the Chicago Sun-Times:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sneed...s-sneed13.html

So why aren't you mad at Sneed?

Mad? I'm not mad at Sneed or Drudge. I laugh at them.

Good, we're all laughing at your sad attempts to win back the White House.

Just out of curiousity, why is it that the GOP controls both houses and the
Presidency. Could it be that teh People are tired of the left?

It should be noted that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity among other
right-wing media ****heads promoted this same Drudge fabrication

repeatedly.

Of course it was fine with you when a fabricated story about Bush 41's
non-existent affair made the news, because after all he is a Republican.

Who is Bush 41?

George H.W. Bush.

What "non-existent affair"??? Never heard of it. Please elaborate.

While he was in office there was a story that some woman had an affair with
him. It died.

Today, the subject of the story, Alexandra Polier exposed Drudge for

the
ultra-right-wing ("I'll publish anything Karl Rove asks me to")

sleazeball
he
has always been:

The story started with Wes Clark, balme him.

Actually the comment from her father today raises more questions. Why

is
he
quoted yesterday as saying Kerry is a slimeball, or whatever term he

used?
Which is the right quote?

The latter one. Judy Woodruff, of all people, quoted his exact words on

CNN
about supporting Kerry.

He said Slimeball one day and great guy the next.

Only the likes of Drudge, Limbaugh and Sean
Hannity spread the false story about Kerry being a slimeball.

Check the UK press.

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...ADIU&SECTION=H
OME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

For easy access to this article, just go to Signonsandiego.com. The

article
is referenced by a small headline on the main page.

Does the main stream press, (the Liberal press) ever get things wrong.

And what "Liberal press" would that be? The press owned by Viacom,

Murdoch,
TimeWarner, General Electric or Clear Channel? Meaning the vast majority

of
the media in America today? The same fictional "liberal media" your

airhead
hero Ann Coulter always blows her stack about?

You mean Ann Coulter the Best Selling Author?

If you claim you are unaware of a liberal bias in the mainstream media, you
are either a liar or a fool.

Are they slime for burying their infrequent retractions on page 12 or

wherever?

Have no idea what you're insinuating, as usual. Could you try to make
yourself clear for a change?

It's simple. When somebody like the LA Times gets a story wrong that they
ran on the front page, IF they print a retraction, it winds up buried.

Your bias is obvious and you really don't care about the truth unless it
hurts somebody you don't like.

Ahhh... the expected Duh-Mikey closing line - projecting his dishonesty

onto
whoever he disagrees with, or whoever questions his ultra-right-wing

idols.

An observation. Why do you keep posting links to crap like Moveon.org, as
if they matter?