Posted to rec.audio.pro
DS

Default Wanted:

I'm looking for:

Kenwood KR-907 amp
Kenwood Supreme 600 amp
Kenwood KA-9100 amp
JBL Century 100 speakers

Anyone know of a good source of vintage audio equipment?
(not including eBay)

Thanks in advance.

DS

Posted to rec.audio.pro
DI

Sure. Are they original drivers? Can you post some pics somewhere?

"Ken" wrote in message

I've got a pair of L100's in the original boxes, superb condition if
interested

DS wrote:
I'm looking for:

Kenwood KR-907 amp
Kenwood Supreme 600 amp
Kenwood KA-9100 amp
JBL Century 100 speakers

Anyone know of a good source of vintage audio equipment?
(not including eBay)

Thanks in advance.

DS

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ken

Default Wanted JBL L100's

Email me, I can forward some photos.
You won't find a sweeter pair anywhere!
All original, original boxes,original drivers,the upgraded cloth walnut
grills.

DS wrote:

I'm looking for:

Kenwood KR-907 amp
Kenwood Supreme 600 amp
Kenwood KA-9100 amp
JBL Century 100 speakers

Anyone know of a good source of vintage audio equipment?
(not including eBay)

Thanks in advance.

DS

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:21:20 -0500, Ken wrote
(in article ):

Email me, I can forward some photos.
You won't find a sweeter pair anywhere!
All original, original boxes,original drivers,the upgraded cloth walnut
grills.

How'd you keep the foam on the grilles from decomposing? Mine crumbled in the
80's.

Ty Ford

stuff are at
www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ken

Ty,when you purchased these new, you had the option to purchase the
upgrade, which was the matching fabric.
It has proven to be a great thing, since the grills are still like new
to this day
Ken

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:58:29 -0500, Ken wrote
(in article ):

Ty,when you purchased these new, you had the option to purchase the
upgrade, which was the matching fabric.
It has proven to be a great thing, since the grills are still like new
to this day
Ken

Ty Ford wrote:

Ah, I bought mine 2nd hand in 1974. I think they replaced the KLH 6s. (How
come I can remember that and not the guy's name I met yesterday at a
networking meeting?)

Ty

stuff are at www.tyford.com