Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default If Vinylsnatch and ****ter were less doofusish....

It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:
*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 21, 5:47*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.

You make a second rate Jerry Lewis to my Dean Martin.

And Jerry's such a miserable assholish arrogant jerk even a second
rate imitation comes off pretty bad.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.

*You make a second rate Jerry Lewis to my Dean Martin.

And Jerry's such a miserable assholish arrogant jerk even a second
rate imitation comes off pretty bad.

So, Mr. Lewis was nailing MM.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:

*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

You do make a good straight man, Bratzi. It's really too bad that you
don't realize it.

*You make a second rate Jerry Lewis to my Dean Martin.

And Jerry's such a miserable assholish arrogant jerk even a second
rate imitation comes off pretty bad.

You're not that kind of straight man, Bratzi. You're the dumb one who
never gets the joke.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 21, 5:20*pm, Bret L wrote:
*It would be less entertaining here, that's for sure.

If you and Scott were less autistic, you guys would still be the
dumbest ones here.