Dave

Default Pricing advice

I'm getting ready to sell my JL Stealthbox that I pulled out of my 1994 Ford
Explorer. Can anybody advise what would be a reasonable price? I'm hoping to
sell locally through a classified ad as the shipping for this thing would
probably push the price too high for most folks.

TIA,
Dave

Tony Fernandes

You paid around $500 for it, right? It would all depend on the shape it's
in, how long you've had it, what amp you used with it, how hard to pushed
it, etc. Of course, some people wouldn't even bother to ask how you absued
it, or lack thereof, as long as it looks in good shape.

I think I sold mine for around $300, and it was in mint condition. I had it
for about 2 years.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Dave" wrote in message
I'm getting ready to sell my JL Stealthbox that I pulled out of my 1994

Ford
Explorer. Can anybody advise what would be a reasonable price? I'm hoping

sell locally through a classified ad as the shipping for this thing would
probably push the price too high for most folks.

TIA,
Dave

Dave

You paid around $500 for it, right?

Right.

It would all depend on the shape it's
in,

I'd say excellent or near perfect, but since you can't see it when it's
installed, seems to be a moot point

how long you've had it,

2-1/2 years, MOL

what amp you used with it,

bridged a/d/s P2110.2 (also up for sale, btw, along with my PQ40)

how hard to pushed
it,

I won't say I never "pushed" it, but I'm more into jazz and old fart music

etc. Of course, some people wouldn't even bother to ask how you absued
it, or lack thereof, as long as it looks in good shape.

Again, looks would seem to be secondary since the unit is invisible (apart
from the included speaker grille) when it's installed behind the body panel

I think I sold mine for around $300, and it was in mint condition. I had
it
for about 2 years.

Sounds reasonable. Thanks for your input.

dave

Tony