Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Mutilating Vocals

I asked contributors if any had the Dusty Springfield version with count-off (1963). Someone sent this instead. It sounded less than thrilling on a UK CD (as received), of Rarities. I twiddled with the audio, and achieved a, "Absolutely freakin' excellent!" comment from who sent it. It claims to be an alternate Take. To the best of my knowledge, the music was prerecorded, but what someone didn't like is how Dusty's vocals sounded. This has unadulterated vocals. Other than a few minor "clams", I feel Dusty did a fine job!! You?...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...2bwithu-ds.mp3

Jack

no vocals bob zee Car Audio 8 August 5th 07 09:03 PM
vocals TwinPink Pro Audio 3 December 28th 05 03:38 AM
blumlein on vocals? xy Pro Audio 53 May 31st 04 02:36 PM
blumlein on vocals? xy Pro Audio 0 May 26th 04 12:59 AM
processing vocals JMo2864946 Pro Audio 1 April 11th 04 10:54 PM