jerryskid

Default 3 room under-counter radio-cd

I am trying to find a (hopefully) one-piece unit that will mount under
a kitchen cabinet, and will selectively drive 3 pairs of speakers. The
desired unit will have a cd player and radio, and 3 speaker-pair
outputs. Alternatively I have a radio shack switch box that has a
single input and 3 speaker outputs, but the unit will have to be able
to drive all 3 pairs at one time.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecieated. Thanks, -Bruce

Tim Martin

"jerryskid" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am trying to find a (hopefully) one-piece unit that will mount under
a kitchen cabinet, and will selectively drive 3 pairs of speakers. The
desired unit will have a cd player and radio, and 3 speaker-pair
outputs. Alternatively I have a radio shack switch box that has a
single input and 3 speaker outputs, but the unit will have to be able
to drive all 3 pairs at one time.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecieated. Thanks, -Bruce

Have you considered using powered speakers? Then you can feed the line
output of the radio-CD to any or all speakers.

Tim