jp

Default !!! Stereo kits for EQ's

Are there still kits that have the opening right on top of the HU for an EQ?
What brand? I've been looking on my local stores and I cant find one. I have
a 94 Chrysler. If any of you know who makes them, I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

DaTroopa

Look for kennyG he has all of that stuff.
--
DaTroopa
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=155425