Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default Bob and Clerkie...coincidence or NOT!

I've been thinking about the similarities between Bob and Howard
lately. Neither man (and I use that term loosely) was able to get a
Ph.D...mostly due to "political reasons." Both men have had horrible
experiences on Usenet (Bob with his epic battle with phantoms, Howard
with the exposure of his plagiarism) that would send a sane man
running for the hills, presumably to lead a more productive life.

Both men are hopelessly quixotic (Howard with his "wrecking ball,"
Bob with the obsession that will ultimately define his entire
life...Bwian). Both men are oblivious to their shortcomings. Both
men claim victory even when beaten senseless.

My question is...were these men unable to get their Ph.Ds because they
were crazy, or did the craziness result from not getting their Ph.Ds?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

My question is...were these men unable to get their Ph.Ds
because they were crazy, or did the craziness result from
not getting their Ph.Ds?

So Marc, what sort of a PhD do you have, so you can logically throw stones
at these guys?

My best guess is that Robert wanted a PhD because it is a way of redeeming
his career as a professional student.

My best guess is that Howard was involved with a profession where a PhD
could have been an asset, but was frustrated in his progress for whatever
reason.

I never wanted a PhD because I had seen the professional progress of people
in my profession who did have PhDs, and did not like what I saw.

Two of my children aspired to a profession where a PhD was essentially
mandatory. Their aspirations were encouraged by watching their cousin who
was about their age, die an agonizing death from cancer.

It turns out that anybody who has a relevant degree and reasonable grades
can get a PhD free and clear from the NIH via any of several of
participating schools with salary and benefits for the duration, if they are
willing to be trained to fight cancer up front and personal, and do so for
about 5 years up front.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooborg, saddest of them all

BigFatLiarBorg lied:

I never wanted a PhD because I had seen the professional progress of people
in my profession who did have PhDs, and did not like what I saw.

Either that, or your language disability prevented you from filling out
the application forms.

BTW, have you figured out the difference between "delude" and "illude"
yet? When you do, award yourself a shiny brown star, just like the one
for mastering the abstruse words "metaphor" and "simile".

Arnii Krooger's motto for Usenet: "They haven't yet invented the word
I can't misuse."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 18 Iun, 13:14, Vinylanach wrote:
I've been thinking about the similarities between Bob and Howard
lately. *Neither man (and I use that term loosely) was able to get a
Ph.D...mostly due to "political reasons." *Both men have had horrible
experiences on Usenet (Bob with his epic battle with phantoms, Howard
with the exposure of his plagiarism) that would send a sane man
running for the hills, presumably to lead a more productive life.

Both men are hopelessly quixotic *(Howard with his "wrecking ball,"
Bob with the obsession that will ultimately define his entire
life...Bwian). *Both men are oblivious to their shortcomings. *Both
men claim victory even when beaten senseless.

My question is...were these men unable to get their Ph.Ds because they
were crazy, or did the craziness result from not getting their Ph.Ds?

Howard is much better off than Bob.
He probably possesses passable personal
communication skills. He was able to keep a job as a library clerk for
over
25 years. Robert can't hold a job for as long'as two weeks, much less
over a whole career.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

My Master and commander observed, cogently:

I never wanted a PhD because I had seen the professional
progress of people in my profession who did have PhDs,
and did not like what I saw.

Funny thing Middiot, I did a search for degrees granted to "George Middius".
According to the permanent records, you don't even have a high school
degree, GED, nothing. Perhaps you were kicked out of school for playing
pocket pool, messing with other little boy's privates, not being toilet
trained, or what?

BTW, have you figured out the difference between "delude"
and "illude" yet?

Why do you ask, Middiot?

The Middiot's motto for Usenet: "They haven't yet
invented the person that I can't abuse, including myself."

Funny you should say that about yourself!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Iun, 13:39, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

I never wanted a PhD because I had seen the professional progress of people
in my profession who did have PhDs, and did not like what I saw.

They were required to do real engineering work,
and to do it right.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 18, 12:05�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

Agreed. There's always the theory that Howard is a nice guy, and his
Usenet persona is just a character he created. With Bob, however,
what you see is what you get, and it ain't pretty.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 18 Iun, 15:06, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

The Middiot's motto for Usenet: "They haven't yet
invented the person that I can't abuse, including myself."

Funny you should say that about yourself!

Funny you should lie about that
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii Krooborg's issues

On Jun 18, 2:06*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in

GOIA honestly stated:

I never wanted to marry my wife, but she tricked me into it. That baby wasn't mine.
I looked at the DNA evidence and did not like what I saw.

Funny thing George (may I call you that?), I diddled myself twice today and I still want more.
According to the permanent records, I have been caught diddling myself in public
twice, and once in the boys locker room of a school. I was kicked out of school for playing
pocket pool with a sixth-grader, messing with several other little boys' privates, not being toilet
trained, and a few other reasons. My daughter's baby isn't mine either (that they can
prove, LOL! Been there, done that! ;-), but I'd willingly marry her).

BTW, have you figured out the difference between "dildo"
and "diddle" yet?

Can I ask you to help me learn? What would you prescribe for incontinence?
All of my underwear is severely stained. As are the seats of most of my slacks.
Well, in the interest of full disclosure, my socks and shoes are full too..

Kroo, you're very sick and you need help. Continuing to abuse yourself and
your family is not the answer.

Look, Shhhh! won't do my daughter or my wife, and neither of them will do me any more.
I've run out of money from the 1-900 calls, and my palms and pecker are blistered.
I'm getting even more desperate and my pastor won't talk to me any more. He said
if I ever came near him he'd call the police.

GOIA, you're really not very good at editing quoted text.

But this sudden rash of honesty from you is refreshing. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Marc Phillips is a BAD REVIEWER -- DO NOT TRUST

On 19 Iun, 00:20, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*------------------------
But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm not
that.

"At least" you have the self awareness to realize
that you are a whackjob.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 19, 5:09�am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,

�"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

Bob's attacks have turned out to have the opposite effect. At least
two people have emailed me to tell me that they're reading all of my
articles as a result of this, and they're enjoying them immensely.

Not one person has said "Hey, Bob's right!"

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------��------------------------
But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm not
that.

"At least" you have the self awareness to realize
that you are a whackjob.

Does he? I'm not so sure.

For instance, one day he's saying that all audio reviewers are
corrupt, and the next he's starting a thread on Halcro, saying it's
the best amplifier in the world because a review in Stereophile said
so.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm
not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

Bob's attacks have turned out to have the opposite effect. At least
two people have emailed me to tell me that they're reading all of my
articles as a result of this, and they're enjoying them immensely.

Make that three now ;-) I never knew you wrote articles until the link was
posted and I did enjoy the article on entry level turntables.

Not one person has said "Hey, Bob's right!"

Boon

Hey, he's right about hating Arny :-)) Give him that much at least.

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm
not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

Bob's attacks have turned out to have the opposite effect. �At least
two people have emailed me to tell me that they're reading all of my
articles as a result of this, and they're enjoying them immensely.

Make that three now ;-) �I never knew you wrote articles until the link was
posted and I did enjoy the article on entry level turntables.

Not one person has said "Hey, Bob's right!"

Boon

Hey, he's right about hating Arny :-)) �Give him that much at least.

Cheers TT

All Arny had to do was mention the incidence of cancer in his family,
and that his children were inspired to fight it, and Bob starting
"lauding" him on his parenting skills.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 19, 9:30�am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm
not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

Bob's attacks have turned out to have the opposite effect. �At least
two people have emailed me to tell me that they're reading all of my
articles as a result of this, and they're enjoying them immensely.

Not one person has said "Hey, Bob's right!"

Refusing to read your article on listening shows he's more into games
than communication.

It disproved his claims rather succinctly. He refused to entertain
the fact that he could be wrong about something.

I did a Google search on Bob a couple of days ago, and the amount of
negative stuff about him was overwhelming. Sure, there was the normal
Bwian nonsense, but there were quite a few people who flat out wanted
nothing to do with him. I saw him get kicked off of discussion
forums, etc. There's a real pattern of behavior here, and it's pretty
self-destructive. But it's the Internet. I've seen worse.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

?"Soundhaspriority" wrote:
But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm
not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

Bob's attacks have turned out to have the opposite effect. �At least
two people have emailed me to tell me that they're reading all of my
articles as a result of this, and they're enjoying them immensely.

Make that three now ;-) �I never knew you wrote articles until the link was
posted and I did enjoy the article on entry level turntables.

If you're just reading the PSF stuff, send me an email and I'll give
you links to my magazine and one other website that publishes a
completely different version of the Vinyl Anachronist column.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Bob & Marc: Time to move on

Bill said:

The truth is that I like both you and Marc and have learned from both of
you. But this battle isn't very flattering to either of you. RAO would
be a much better place if you guys decided to killfile each other and
move on.

Agreed. The real enemy is the Krooborg. (Also Scottie when he's yapping
about politics or something else he's totally ignorant of.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 19, 9:46�am, Bill wrote:
In article -
state.edu, says...

In article ,
�"Soundhaspriority" wrote:

But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

You know Bob, I agree with Stephen here. In my opinion you do have much
to contribute and I think you're a good guy, but this stuff with Marc is
beneath you.

The truth is that I like both you and Marc and have learned from both of
you. But this battle isn't very flattering to either of you. RAO would
be a much better place if you guys decided to killfile each other and
move on.

I have killfiled Bob, but it doesn't really work when everyone is
still responding to him, and I can read his comments in their posts.
I genuinely thought Bob's behavior would lead most of the people here
to ignore him as well. If someone else other than me was the target
of his derision, I would have nothing to do with him.

Oh, wait...I already made that decision years ago. I always thought
his online battles with Bwian were the nadir of Internet activity,
showing the whole medium at its worst. When Bob came on here a few
years ago and tried to join along, his was criticized pretty roundly
and was sent on his way. In recent years, he's come on her all warm
and fuzzy, and those who have forgotten his battle with Bwian seem to
think "he's okay now." But his little vendetta against me proves one
thing...Bob can't help himself. Newsgroup after newsgroup, forum
after forum, Bob has eventually gone berserk and has been asked to
leave.

I don't have any problem with leaving if Bob stays and is allowed to
continue with this type of behavior. While it would be nice if RAO
could be this utopia where knowledge could be freely exchanged, the
truth is that it isn't, and Usenet in general has become "that bad
neighborhood" of the Internet. If you come to Usenet for knowledge
and advice, maybe you need a few slaps in the face before you realize
there are better places to get that. Bob is one of those creepy guys
hanging out in the back alley, and most people should walk on the
other side of the street when they see him.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 19 Iun, 12:46, Bill wrote:
In article -
state.edu, says...

In article ,
*"Soundhaspriority" wrote:

But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

You know Bob, I agree with Stephen here. In my opinion you do have much
to contribute and I think you're a good guy, but this stuff with Marc is
beneath you.

The truth is that I like both you and Marc and have learned from both of
you. But this battle isn't very flattering to either of you. RAO would
be a much better place if you guys decided to killfile each other and
move on.

-- *
Bill

I din't care what he says, and he's wrong a lot anyway, but the
point is that none of us should tolerate dangerous stalkers like him.
Best thing is affirm that he is but a little ant in the world of audio.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 19, 9:50�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Bill said:

The truth is that I like both you and Marc and have learned from both of
you. But this battle isn't very flattering to either of you. RAO would
be a much better place if you guys decided to killfile each other and
move on.

Agreed. The real enemy is the Krooborg. (Also Scottie when he's yapping
about politics or something else he's totally ignorant of.)

You bring up a good point. This row between Bob and me is just a
pimple on the ass of RAO. Arny's a malignant brain tumor.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 19, 10:01�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 19 Iun, 12:46, Bill wrote:

In article -
state.edu, says...

In article ,
�"Soundhaspriority" wrote:

But Boon, you're a fake, a poseur. I can always console myself that I'm not
that.

Until recently you were in my kill-file because of your battles and it
wasn't worth the trouble to sort you out from your nemesis.

If you persist in starting attack threads, you'll return to it.

You know Bob, I agree with Stephen here. In my opinion you do have much
to contribute and I think you're a good guy, but this stuff with Marc is
beneath you.

The truth is that I like both you and Marc and have learned from both of
you. But this battle isn't very flattering to either of you. RAO would
be a much better place if you guys decided to killfile each other and
move on.

-- �
Bill

I din't care what he says, and he's wrong a lot anyway, but the
point is that none of us should tolerate dangerous stalkers like him.
Best thing is affirm that he is but a little ant in the world of audio.-

I'm not sure what can actually be learned from Bob anyway. He's
always presented himself as a curious novice, asking plenty of
questions from others here to gain knowledge. If Bob was an expert on
anything, he would have been able to establish some sort of career.
It's obvious that he hasn't.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

Funny thing George (may I call you that?), I diddled
myself twice today and I still want more. According to
the permanent records, I have been caught diddling
myself in public
twice, and once in the boys locker room of a school. I
was kicked out of school for playing
pocket pool with a sixth-grader, messing with several
other little boys' privates, not being toilet trained,
and a few other reasons. My daughter's baby isn't mine
either (that they can
prove, LOL! Been there, done that! ;-), but I'd
willingly marry her).

BTW George, can you tell me the difference between "dildo"
and "diddle" yet?

Can I ask you to help me learn? What would you prescribe
for incontinence?

All of my underwear is severely stained. As are the
seats of most of my slacks.

Well, in the interest of full disclosure, my socks and
shoes are full too.

I'm very sick and you need help. Continuing to
abuse myself and my family is not the answer.

Look, I'm ipotent so I can't do my daughter or my wife, and
neither of them will do me any more.

I've run out of money from the 1-900 calls, and my palms
and pecker are blistered.

****R, it is quite clear that you and George need to get a room....

BTW, what does Dr. Gindi tell you about this?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 20 Iun, 17:58, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

BTW, what does Dr. Gindi tell you about this?-

that he still fefuses to take you on as a a patient, he
doesn't deal with hopeless cases.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 20, 4:58*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
[...]

Funny, it has my name on top, but the marks don't line up. What's
missing? Ah, yes:

On Jun 18, 2:06 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

It looks as though you're trying to be dishonest here, GOIA.

BTW, what does Dr. Gindi tell you about this?

That insane people often have trouble determing the difference between
reality and fantasy. ;-)

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 20 Iun, 17:58, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

BTW, what does Dr. Gindi tell you about this?-

that(sic) he still fefuses(sic) to take you on as a a patient, he
doesn't deal with hopeless cases.

Posting drunk again, Art?