Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Stanton 881S bent cantilever...

".

The flattened section of the tubular aluminum cantilever has no strength
in
that direction. The slightest movement will break it. Believe me, we've
all
had it happen if we have had much experience with vinyl.

a tiny dot of epoxy with the possible addition of a sliver of wire will add
strength (but also it will add some mass) - 'I have had good luck this way