Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Andre Jute Pleads guilty

Andre Jute, well known whining crybaby and idiot savant for the amateur tube
amp crowd, has plead guilty to charges of being the main reason RAT hs
turned into such a ******** of argument and misinformation.

Jute as most people are aware has very little actual technical knowledge
about amplifiers and as a consequence frequently gets his ass handed to him
by people who do. This chastisement, rather than being taken to heart and
causing Jute to crack a book and learn more before embarrassing himself
further, only seems to irritate and annoy him whereupon he generates attacks
of the most vicious and vile form. Some samples of Mr. Jutes transgressions
in this area are easily available through Google.

As to the admission of guilt, let's look at the confesssion:

"I am a professional polemicist who can't remember whether I ever
believed the unholy are redeemable.)
That has to do with the appalling history of this board. In the mid-90s
a winder of transformers and his gang of travelling bullyboys tried to
take over RAT as his personal free marketing channel. Eventually John
Byrns (now probably the oldest surviving member here) and I drove them
out. They still lurk in the shadows beyond the fringes. For instance,
they sent Graham Stevenson to be "on Jute's case"; the results are in
the recent archives and in a gloating letter in my private mailbox."

As we can clearly see Jute boasts about running off technical betters for no
other reason than they pointed out his factual and technical errors.

Instead of using criticism as a learning tool, he turns it into attacks.

Shameful. Yet another incident of Jute's disgusting reaction to one of his
technical superior's:

"You're an uninformed ignoramus, Poop. Earlier this year I designed and
built a small solid state amp (it's on my netsite), I have a DAC I
designed and built, I build my own test gear from transistors, I have
silicon amps I admire highly and have written extensively about. This
Christmas I'm building a digital pre-amp. I've always had an open mind."

Note the claims of things done but that there has never been a shred of
evidence for the existence of.

As final proof, he has been disallowed from using one of his access routes
to USENET that he was using for his sockpuppets.

proxy I was using wouldn't even *open* RAT. The server returned this:

******
Access to this web page is restricted at this time.
Reason:
The Websense category "User-Defined" is filtered. Keyword found: audio.
*******

Andre Jute

So when you want to know why the noise level is so high, look no further
than Andre Jute.