Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Robert Morein *IS* a worthless stalker asshole with no career

On Sep 16, 10:55*am, AZ Nomad wrote:

One doesn't have to look at the headers to know that the venemous
ravings are posted by a complete idiot. *When I see such stupidity, I
hit the 'killfile' command that's the end of it. * Unfortunately, it is
a form of a 'denial of service' attack against the real bob, but I
really don't give a ****. *

Neither of them is complete without the other. It is, however, the
cross-posting that is most annoying. I have the entire Morein coterie
and its various tendrils in the kill-file so I only see the ravings of
either as collateral damage.

And whether it is the one end or the other end, it is the attention
that it craves - no response and it dies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Peter Wieck wrote:

On Sep 16, 10:55 am, AZ Nomad wrote:

One doesn't have to look at the headers to know that the venemous
ravings are posted by a complete idiot. When I see such stupidity, I
hit the 'killfile' command that's the end of it. Unfortunately, it is
a form of a 'denial of service' attack against the real bob, but I
really don't give a ****.

Neither of them is complete without the other. It is, however, the
cross-posting that is most annoying. I have the entire Morein coterie
and its various tendrils in the kill-file so I only see the ravings of
either as collateral damage.

And whether it is the one end or the other end, it is the attention
that it craves - no response and it dies.

If 'BWIAN' doesn't stop this, he'll find his connection cut off.

Please remove all responses from aapl-s.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Sep, 13:05, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Sep 16, 10:55*am, AZ Nomad wrote:

One doesn't have to look at the headers to know that the venemous
ravings are posted by a complete idiot. *When I see such stupidity, I
hit the 'killfile' command that's the end of it. * Unfortunately, it is
a form of a 'denial of service' attack against the real bob, but I
really don't give a ****. *

Neither of them is complete without the other. It is, however, the
cross-posting that is most annoying. I have the entire Morein coterie
and its various tendrils in the kill-file so I only see the ravings of
either as collateral damage.

And whether it is the one end or the other end, it is the attention
that it craves - no response and it dies.

Accordingly, I am not responding to you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Clyde Slick wrote:

On 16 Sep, 13:05, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Sep 16, 10:55 am, AZ Nomad wrote:

One doesn't have to look at the headers to know that the venemous
ravings are posted by a complete idiot. When I see such stupidity, I
hit the 'killfile' command that's the end of it. Unfortunately, it is
a form of a 'denial of service' attack against the real bob, but I
really don't give a ****.

Neither of them is complete without the other. It is, however, the
cross-posting that is most annoying. I have the entire Morein coterie
and its various tendrils in the kill-file so I only see the ravings of
either as collateral damage.

And whether it is the one end or the other end, it is the attention
that it craves - no response and it dies.

Accordingly, I am not responding to you.

Accordingly aapl-s has been removed.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Sep, 18:13, Eeyore
wrote:
Clyde Slick wrote:
On 16 Sep, 13:05, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Sep 16, 10:55 am, AZ Nomad wrote:

One doesn't have to look at the headers to know that the venemous
ravings are posted by a complete idiot. *When I see such stupidity, I
hit the 'killfile' command that's the end of it. * Unfortunately, it is
a form of a 'denial of service' attack against the real bob, but I
really don't give a ****.

Neither of them is complete without the other. It is, however, the
cross-posting that is most annoying. I have the entire Morein coterie
and its various tendrils in the kill-file so I only see the ravings of
either as collateral damage.

And whether it is the one end or the other end, it is the attention
that it craves - no response and it dies.

Accordingly, I am not responding to you.

Accordingly aapl-s has been removed.

I didn't steal those aaples.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
DDPorterSound DDPorterSound is offline

On 17/09/08 7:40 AM, in article , "Eeyore"
wrote:

Peter Wieck wrote:

On Sep 16, 10:55 am, AZ Nomad wrote:

One doesn't have to look at the headers to know that the venemous
ravings are posted by a complete idiot. When I see such stupidity, I
hit the 'killfile' command that's the end of it. Unfortunately, it is
a form of a 'denial of service' attack against the real bob, but I
really don't give a ****.

Neither of them is complete without the other. It is, however, the
cross-posting that is most annoying. I have the entire Morein coterie
and its various tendrils in the kill-file so I only see the ravings of
either as collateral damage.

And whether it is the one end or the other end, it is the attention
that it craves - no response and it dies.

If 'BWIAN' doesn't stop this, he'll find his connection cut off.

Please remove all responses from aapl-s.

Graham,

I don't know if we've met, but others here know who I am. As an engineer
with SBS I recently had cause to be on a shoot inCairns, and curious about
these rantings I went in search of the other party in these posts. And
cognizant of the confidence that was shared with me, suffice to say that
virtually nothing this Bob Morein has to say is true, no odd diseases, no
ejection from Baskin Robins, never lived at the nominated address, nothing
to validate anything Morein says. Those mates here I've worked with know I'm
fair dinkum so I don't think it's proper for you to be taking sides until
you are aware of the whole story.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
roughplanet roughplanet is offline

news:C4F69C3B.4859B%ddporterNOspamSOUNDrmove@bigpo nd.com.au...

wrote:

Peter Wieck wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

[...]

I'll buy that & delete ALL posts from ALL Robert Moreins. As Peter Wiecke
has said, deny the two-headed monster recognition & it ceases to have any
life of its own.
So, kill-filed. End of saga.

ruff

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound

roughplanet said:

I'm fair dinkum so I don't think it's proper for you to be taking sides until
you are aware of the whole story.

I'll buy that & delete ALL posts from ALL Robert Moreins.

If you do that, you'll be Bwianized. Duh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

I'm fair dinkum

I'll buy that & delete ALL posts from ALL Robert Moreins.

If you do that, you'll be Bwianized. Duh.

George, it is a tribute to your great intelligence that you can see
personalities through what they write. It amazes me that most people are so
easily bamboozled.

Uh, right. Toady much?

My point, which I failed to make explicitly, was that only Bwian would use
that yokel expression to demonstrate his supposed Ozziness.

Also, it's worth noting that Worthless Wiecky chooses to side with Lyin'
Bwian. That gives the Krooborg two wonderful bunkmates in the asylum.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

roughplanet said:

I'm fair dinkum so I don't think it's proper for you to be taking sides
until
you are aware of the whole story.

I'll buy that & delete ALL posts from ALL Robert Moreins.

If you do that, you'll be Bwianized. Duh.

Is that any worse than being Bobbed? BWAAAH!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

DDPorterSound wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote:
Peter Wieck wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:

[...]

So tell me who has valid reason to impersonate the real Bob abd also pretend to
be his father ?

They are a pest throughout the audio groups. Mere impersonation is likely to be
enough to get them kicked off service.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound

roughplanet said:

I'll buy that & delete ALL posts from ALL Robert Moreins.

If you do that, you'll be Bwianized. Duh.

Is that any worse than being Bobbed? BWAAAH!!!

To me it would be much worse. YMMV.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound

"Eeyore" wrote in message

DDPorterSound wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote:

Peter Wieck wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

[...]

Tell us Mr. Porter, did you actually MEET this fellow Brian McCarty, and if
so, what IS the 'whole story'?

ruff

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Sep 16, 11:00�pm, "Soundhaspriority" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:q151d4h9op84o8icdjb36t9202t6hpjkp6@4ax .com...

Soundhaspriority said:

I'm fair dinkum

I'll buy that & delete ALL posts from ALL Robert Moreins.

If you do that, you'll be Bwianized. Duh.

George, it is a tribute to your great intelligence that you can see
personalities through what they write. It amazes me that most people are
so
easily bamboozled.

Uh, right. Toady much?

No, just a simple suckup.

My point, which I failed to make explicitly, was that only Bwian would use
that yokel expression to demonstrate his supposed Ozziness.

It immediately aroused suspicion, though I'm not familiar enough with Oz to
know what is actually popular street lingo. But the whole post itself is
actually recycled. He must have a rolodex of this stuff. Curiously, he has a
few sockpuppets that are in some way special, like Teddy bears -- the
"Davids."

Also, it's worth noting that Worthless Wiecky chooses to side with Lyin'
Bwian. That gives the Krooborg two wonderful bunkmates in the asylum.

Yes. Wiecky lives all of six miles from me. I bought an amplifier from a
neighbor years ago, who even then gave me the impression Wiecky was not an
attractive person to socialize with.

And you are? Yeah, I want to socilaize with someone who wants to ruin
my career because I disagree with him that some '80s SS amps are as
good, if not better, than the best amplifiers available today. Let me
buy you a beer, Bob. I want to hang out with a cool dude like you.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 17, 11:37�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On Sep 17, 12:08�pm, Vinylanach wrote:

And you are? �Yeah, I want to socilaize with someone who wants to ruin
my career because I disagree with him that some '80s SS amps are as
good, if not better, than the best amplifiers available today. �Let me
buy you a beer, Bob. �I want to hang out with a cool dude like you.

Boon-

Bob drinks Nehi.

Yeah, he does kind of remind me of Radar O'Reilly, except for the
"being of use" part.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound

"DDPorterSound" wrote ...
I don't know if we've met, but others here know who I am. As an engineer
with SBS I recently had cause to be on a shoot inCairns, and curious about
these rantings I went in search of the other party in these posts. And
cognizant of the confidence that was shared with me, suffice to say that
virtually nothing this Bob Morein has to say is true, no odd diseases, no
ejection from Baskin Robins, never lived at the nominated address, nothing
to validate anything Morein says. Those mates here I've worked with know
I'm
fair dinkum so I don't think it's proper for you to be taking sides until
you are aware of the whole story.

"DDPorter" is a known sock-puppet of Brian McCarty. PLONK

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
roughplanet roughplanet is offline

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message

"DDPorterSound" wrote ...

I don't know if we've met, but others here know who I am. As an engineer
with SBS I recently had cause to be on a shoot inCairns, and curious
about
these rantings I went in search of the other party in these posts. And
cognizant of the confidence that was shared with me, suffice to say that
virtually nothing this Bob Morein has to say is true, no odd diseases, no
ejection from Baskin Robins, never lived at the nominated address,
nothing
to validate anything Morein says. Those mates here I've worked with know
I'm fair dinkum so I don't think it's proper for you to be taking sides
until
you are aware of the whole story.

"DDPorter" is a known sock-puppet of Brian McCarty. PLONK

In that case there won't be any answer to my question then, will there?
I have also PLONKED DDPorter.
This guy McCarty has more sock puppets than the muppets!

ruff

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Soundhaspriority wrote:

"roughplanet" wrote
"Richard Crowley" wrote

"DDPorter" is a known sock-puppet of Brian McCarty. PLONK

In that case there won't be any answer to my question then, will there?
I have also PLONKED DDPorter.
This guy McCarty has more sock puppets than the muppets!

ruff

Ruff, Brian L. McCarty is an evil man. And I would say that he's had a
very good week, because he loves attention, good or bad. I would say to all
concerned, give him silence.

Regards,
Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

I agree. And also, if you must reply please can you remove the pro-audio groups.
Thanks.

Bob and I have spoken on the phone about this McCarty idiot. I have no reason
whatever to doubt Bob's word that's there's something 'not quite right' with
him. I don't feel any need to elaborate.

Graham