Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Underdog question

2pid, you said today that you're for McCain. Why are you against
wonen's rights?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

2pid, you said today that you're for McCain. Why are you against
wonen's rights?

Scottie is obviously™ afraid to answer your straightforward question.
However, I have a possible explanation for his seemingly bizarre position.
Women currently have the right to smoke and drink as much as they want,
indeed the same as any man, for god's sake. Scottie knows first-hand that
women are very likely to abuse that right by smoking and drinking too
much, thereby saddling their future children with the lifelong burden of
diminished mental faculties. That's why Witless is against equality for
women, you see -- because they can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 10 Oct, 16:04, George M. Middius wrote:
Shhhh! said:

2pid, you said today that you're for McCain. Why are you against
wonen's rights?

your straightforward question.

LOL!!!
Do you spit or swallow?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

2pid, you said today that you're for McCain. Why are you against
wonen's rights?

your straightforward question.

LOL!!!
Do you spit or swallow?

Do you disagree that the question is straightforward?

Let's put it this way then: if McCain was in favor of women's rights,
why would he have chosen Palin?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

2pid, you said today that you're for McCain. Why are you against
wonen's rights?

your straightforward question.

LOL!!!
Do you spit or swallow?

Did you help Scottie murder the Krooborg?

Do you disagree that the question is straightforward?

Let's put it this way then: if McCain was in favor of women's rights,
why would he have chosen Palin?

While we're piling up questions for Witless to avoid, here's another one:
Scooter, are you worried about Troopergate? The dreaded MSM are reporting
that background chatter predicts a stinging indictment of Gov. Moosekill,
if not a legal one as well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 10, 6:31*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

2pid, you said today that you're for McCain. Why are you against
wonen's rights?

your straightforward question.

LOL!!!
Do you spit or swallow?

Did you help Scottie murder the Krooborg?

Do you disagree that the question is straightforward?

Let's put it this way then: if McCain was in favor of women's rights,
why would he have chosen Palin?

While we're piling up questions for Witless to avoid, here's another one:
Scooter, are you worried about Troopergate? The dreaded MSM are reporting
that background chatter predicts a stinging indictment of Gov. Moosekill,
if not a legal one as well.

I predict that if this is true and Palin is indeed rebuked it will
play well with the republian "base". They, like 2pid, lack integrity
and honesty. It will simply be perceived as further evidence that
Palin is "one of them".