Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default The MidYut Burbles In Its Cesspool

Surf surfaced:

you're a complete idiot, Stink.

And you've been brained by a surfboard once too often.

Still peddling real estate, har-har.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Surf Surf is offline

"Sophistic" wrote ...
Surf surfaced:

you're a complete idiot, Stink.

And you've been brained by a surfboard once too often.

good one. how old?

Still peddling real estate, har-har.

Yeah. Million dollar deal today. Do the math. You?

You want my email address? You wanna chat? I didn't think
so.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Surf's ridin' a big wave:

you're a complete idiot, Stink.

And you've been brained by a surfboard once too often.

good one. how old?

Probably older than the Beach Boys, like you.

Still peddling real estate, har-har.

Yeah. Million dollar deal today. Do the math. You?

Sure, I'll take your word for it. Why not?

Me? Couldn't be better. House is paid off, no car payments, work from home half
the time remoting in to corporate network. Life is good.

You want my email address? You wanna chat? I didn't think so.

Well, if you put it that way, then, no, maybe some other time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Surf Surf is offline

"Sophistic" wrote...

good one. how old?

Probably older than the Beach Boys, like you.

I'm not older than the Beach Boys. Take another look at my
website.

Still peddling real estate, har-har.

Yeah. Million dollar deal today. Do the math. You?

Sure, I'll take your word for it. Why not?

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile, right?

Me? Couldn't be better. House is paid off, no car
payments, work from home half the time remoting in to
corporate network. Life is good.

Not me. Never satisfied. The home is worth double the
mortgage tho. That good? What kind of car?

You want my email address? You wanna chat? I didn't think
so.

Well, if you put it that way, then, no, maybe some other
time.

Watch TV? Heroes? Battlestar? Lost? Hi-Def? TV a waste of
time? Fantasy footbal? What floats your boat, man?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 3, 6:48�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
�Boon wrote:
Marc, you know the following as incontrovertible fact:
1. George wheedles personal info via private e-mail from others and then has
used that against them on rao.

If they're private emails, then how would I know that as an
incontrovertible fact?

Don't feign disingenuousness, Marc. Of all the queen-sized hissy fits Paula
Wagner had thrown, this ranked as one of the more flamboyant ones:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a..._thread/thread...

wherein George acknowledged
I didn't ask in confidence, Rev. Fraud. You asked me to treat your
answers in confidence, which I agreed to.

But I chucked that out when it became apparent to me that you're a
loon. A wacko, a nutsy-cuckoo, a fruitcake. What's a promise to a
madman?"

and concluded with
"You're nothing BUT a faggot half-kike, and a stupid ONE at
that. ...You have repeatedly claimed that I use "racist"
terms, but you have yet to provide a single bit of evidence to
support that accusation."

This, mind you, before Boy George had traipsed out of the closet ... calling a
fellow homo a "faggot" ... too funny.

And what does this have to do with me? I don't judge people by the
things they say in anger. Why are you so obsessed with it?

I've told George private things about my life, and he hasn't used them against
me.

Ah-hah, now we're getting somewhere. Could it be that the lowlife sleazeball has
wheedled damning information from you and wields it like the sword of Damocles
above your head?

No, not at all. Again, you should stick with the facts. That's the
Achilles' Heel of Internet geeks...endless conjecture, no truth.

You see, Marc, in most all other aspects, you seem to be a
decent, stand-up guy, which makes your standing shoulder-to-shoulder with George
through thick and thin all the more baffling.

Well, if you paid any attention, you'd see that George and I do not
agree on everything. In fact, he and I disagreed about Bob several
times. What did we do? We discussed it an came to an agreement. I
couldn't imagine doing that with an Internet geek like yourself. In
fact, I've shown you to be wrong several times in the last few days,
and what have you done? You move onto something else without
admitting defeat. On that point alone, George is by far the better
man.

2. George repeatedly slandered Greg Singh as having incestual sex with his
mother.

Yes. �George and Greg were friends and then had a very public
blowout. �That doesn't make either one a sleazeball, just two people
who said things in anger.

What other possible word is there to characterize this sort of behavior, Marc?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...?group=rec.aud....

Again, you expect me to be some sort of judge and jury here. Let me
illustrate just how pointless your argument is. Bob Morein and I
recently had a blowup because I questioned his statement that SS amps
from the '80s were just as good if not better than state-of-the-art
designs from today. The argument escalated to the point where Bob
wrote an email to someone he perceived to be my employer complaining
about my behavior here. He then started posting "MARC PHILLIPS IS A
BAD AUDIO REVIEWER" all over Usenet. While his complaints had no
effect on my business (mainly because Bob Morein is a well-known
Internet whacko), it was his intent that I had a problem with. This
****ing lunatic tried to ruin my career. He tried to take food out of
the mouths of my children (one of whom has special needs). I want you
to compare a scumbag like that with some argument Greg and George had
many years ago. Now see how you look like an idiot.

But here's the point...Art, who stood by my side through the whole
incident, told Jenn that she should probably avoid talking to Bob
because he had clearly crossed the line. (A few people, including
myself, have now killfiled Bob.) Jenn replied that she still had
pleasant conversations with Bob, and that she didn't want to go
through and read the threads between Bob and me because she could only
handle so many fights at once. Did I get ****ed at her? Did I call
her myopic? NO. I respected her decision to limit the amount of
negativity in her life. That's what grownups do. They don't keep
score on The Big Board, harboring resentment for years, like you do.

That you can associate with such a lowlife sleazeball speaks volumes of the
type
of person you really are.

You just called Jenn a cow, and you're judging others? �I choose not
to associate with you...that's the type of person I really am.

Part of a methane gasbag riff metaphor meant in jest that has you grasping at
straws to exploit.

Nope. This is where you look like a real scumbag. You just got
caught being a major hypocrite, and your whole argument just fell
apart. Yet you try to skip away as if nothing happened. You just
called a woman a cow, and that's okay. But my failure to pick sides
in an argument that happened years ago is somehow a fatal flaw.

Do you have any idea how stupid and petty and juvenile you look? Of
course not...you're an Internet geek.

Why is that, Marc? Does it have anything to do with
you and George's shared animosity towards Arny?

You're assuming that George and I are alone in our animosity. �That's
a pretty blatant error on your part.

Weak, unpersuavsive, if not downright myopic insight. There are many others who
despise Arny as reprehensible but also rightly conclude George as being not much
better. One can only then assume he has something on you, Marc, and may have
threatened to go public with it.

You can assume all you want. No one here gives a ****. But I will
let you in on a little secret...one of the vast imporvements around
here lately is the overall distaste for Internet trolls like
yourself. The current mix on RAO is still certainly adversarial, but
at least it's real people with real arguments, as opposed to anonymous
****heads coming in here trying to stir up the pot. These idiots tend
to get plonked very quickly.

If you'd like to remain here and not post in a vacuum, I suggest that
you grow a pair of balls and admit that you don't know what you're
talking about. No one here is interested in ancient history. Most of
us here have agreed to a moratorium on certain subjects. I recommend
that you go into the archives and find out what these subjects are.
If you don't, expect to see a lot of plonking. If you can't admit that
you've lost this argument with me right here and now, I'll be the
first.

Ball's in your court, Internet geek.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon wrote:

[...]

I just vivisected your lame "If they're private emails, then how would I know
that as an incontrovertible fact?" statement and you affirmed it with your
feeble response.

[...]

You haven't "shown" any such thing, other than delusions of grandeur.

[...]

You're always carping about me using a nom-de-Net and here you are almost the
victim of the perils of using your real name coupled with a "caustic" posting
personality that you wear as a badge of honor. Do you realize how idiotic that
makes you look?

But here's the point...Art, who stood by my side through the whole
incident, told Jenn that she should probably avoid talking to Bob
because he had clearly crossed the line. (A few people, including
myself, have now killfiled Bob.) Jenn replied that she still had
pleasant conversations with Bob, and that she didn't want to go
through and read the threads between Bob and me because she could only
handle so many fights at once. Did I get ****ed at her? Did I call
her myopic? NO. I respected her decision to limit the amount of
negativity in her life. That's what grownups do. They don't keep
score on The Big Board, harboring resentment for years, like you do.

Live and learn, Boonie. You know Bob's scorched-earth battles with McLardo have
left him completely unhinged.

[...]

Still trying to make a mountain out of that molehill, are you? If there had been
a pattern there, you might have a point, but prefacing a post with "Jenn mooed:"
instead of "Jenn wrote:" is not quite the same as calling a woman a cow, except,
of course, in the specious nit-picky feeble mind of, oh, say, a Marc Phillips.

Why is that, Marc? Does it have anything to do with
you and George's shared animosity towards Arny?
You're assuming that George and I are alone in our animosity. ?That's
a pretty blatant error on your part.

Weak, unpersuavsive, if not downright myopic insight. There are many others
who
despise Arny as reprehensible but also rightly conclude George as being not
much
better. One can only then assume he has something on you, Marc, and may have
threatened to go public with it.

[Remaining tripe snipped.]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 5, 2:59�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Boon wrote:
[...]

No, I actually didn't see you prove any point. More accurately, I
lost interest. You seem determined to dredge up old posts in order to
keep the level of hate and intolerance high. That makes you a troll.

BTW, in order to prove your point, you have to prove that I have
knowledge of this stuff. You haven't done it.

Therefore you are wrong, and you need to apologize.

[...]

That's merely truth by assertion. In other words, you are wrong here
as well. You need to apologize if you're a real man.

[...]

The nom-de-Net isn't the problem here. It's your decision to be on
here for one reason...to stir up trouble by having animosity for
everyone else here. Name one person here you can call an ally. Name
one person here who agrees with you and supports your points. Nope,
you're here for one reason...to work out your frustrations online
because your real life sucks. If it didn't, you would be able to
converse with others here in a way that isn't constantly
confrontational.

You're a relic.

But here's the point...Art, who stood by my side through the whole
incident, told Jenn that she should probably avoid talking to Bob
because he had clearly crossed the line. (A few people, including
myself, have now killfiled Bob.) �Jenn replied that she still had
pleasant conversations with Bob, and that she didn't want to go
through and read the threads between Bob and me because she could only
handle so many fights at once. �Did I get ****ed at her? �Did I call
her myopic? �NO. �I respected her decision to limit the amount of
negativity in her life. �That's what grownups do. They don't keep
score on The Big Board, harboring resentment for years, like you do.

Live and learn, Boonie. You know Bob's scorched-earth battles with McLardo have
left him completely unhinged.

And yet he has ostensibly tried hard to move beyond that to be a
productive poster here, and to forget the past. I was ready to be
accommodating to him by engaging him in an honest debate about
something he said. I'm glad I revealed that he is still unhinged, and
I felt I did a service to the group by reminding the others that he
was still volatile. So some good came out of the whole thing.

[...]

Yet you're doing the opposite by trying to downplay your misogynist,
homphobic comments here. I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill.
I'm merely making a simple point that completely undermines your
credibility. No wonder you keep running away from it.

Why is that, Marc? Does it have anything to do with
you and George's shared animosity towards Arny?
You're assuming that George and I are alone in our animosity. ?That's
a pretty blatant error on your part.
Weak, unpersuavsive, if not downright myopic insight. There are many others
who
despise Arny as reprehensible but also rightly conclude George as being not
much
better. One can only then assume he has something on you, Marc, and may have
threatened to go public with it.

[Remaining tripe snipped.]-

Because you have no answer for it. A real man would stand up and say
he was wrong. Pussy.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

A real man would stand up and say he was wrong.

OTOH, a real 'borg runs away and eats a plateful of turds.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 5, 4:10�pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Vinylanach said:

A real man would stand up and say he was wrong.

OTOH, a real 'borg runs away and eats a plateful of turds.

Yup. I'm wondering how long Sophomoric lasts. I hope he sticks
around for target practice, since Arny seems to be spending more time
thinking about the conundrum of his salvation these days.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Boon prattled:

A real man would stand up and say he was wrong.

The only thing I was wrong about was believing you to still be a "decent,
stand-up guy." Siding with the MidYut has rubbed off on you so that you now
engage in the same intellectual dishonesty he Pudge routinely traffics in.

Pussy.

Fag hag.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default StynchBlob's pointless charade

Clyde Slick said:

Isn't Styncho special? He only pretends to have the mindset of a
13-year-old. But he does do it well.

isn't it curious? they both come back at just around the same time?

Just like you and your sober evil twin.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 5, 4:35�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Boon prattled:

A real man would stand up and say he was wrong.

The only thing I was wrong about was believing you to still be a "decent,
stand-up guy." Siding with the MidYut has rubbed off on you so that you now
engage in the same intellectual dishonesty he Pudge routinely traffics in..

Pussy.

Fag hag.

So let me get this straight...I'm a bad person because I refuse to go
back and pick sides on every Usenet argument George has ever had over
the last decade, and you're a good person because you call women cows
and make homophobic comments to complete strangers. I mean, that's the
position you're trying to defend here.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article
,
Vinylanach wrote:

So let me get this straight...I'm a bad person because I refuse to go
back and pick sides on every Usenet argument George has ever had over
the last decade

Join the club.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 5, 10:08�pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

�Vinylanach wrote:
So let me get this straight...I'm a bad person because I refuse to go
back and pick sides on every Usenet argument George has ever had over
the last decade

Join the club.

Yes, Sophomoric has become very Arny-like during his return, hasn't
he.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Jenn seconded:

Vinylanach wrote:

So let me get this straight...I'm a bad person because I refuse to go
back and pick sides on every Usenet argument George has ever had over
the last decade

Join the club.

Hey Jenn, are you a member of the MidYut fanc club, too, along with Boonie?

The very same lowlife sleazeball who said this:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...46f23fbb03abb3

Margaret von B. said:

Hi Margie-Baby! May I call you Margie-Baby?

Hi George!
Naturally you can call me anything you want :-)

Anything other than "nasty dripping gash", I presume. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 5, 10:34�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Jenn seconded:

Margaret von B. said:

Hi Margie-Baby! May I call you Margie-Baby?

Hi George!
Naturally you can call me anything you want :-)

Anything other than "nasty dripping gash", I presume. :-)

Margaret von B. was a man, genius.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Boon prattled:

A real man would stand up and say he was wrong.

The only thing I was wrong about was believing you to still be a "decent,
stand-up guy." Siding with the MidYut has rubbed off on you so that you now
engage in the same intellectual dishonesty he Pudge routinely traffics in.

Pussy.

Fag hag.

So let me get this straight...I'm a bad person because I refuse to go
back and pick sides on every Usenet argument George has ever had over
the last decade, and you're a good person because you call women cows
and make homophobic comments to complete strangers. I mean, that's the
position you're trying to defend here.

The above comment stands. Go ahead and twist yourself into a pretzel trying to
avoid the gist of the matter.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_3_] Jenn[_3_] is offline

In article ,
"Sophistic" wrote:

Jenn seconded:

Vinylanach wrote:

So let me get this straight...I'm a bad person because I refuse to go
back and pick sides on every Usenet argument George has ever had over
the last decade

Join the club.

Hey Jenn, are you a member of the MidYut fanc club, too, along with Boonie?

The very same lowlife sleazeball who said this:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...46f23fbb03abb3

George knows exactly how I feel about those kind of posts.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 5, 10:39�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
Boon prattled:

A real man would stand up and say he was wrong.
The only thing I was wrong about was believing you to still be a "decent,
stand-up guy." Siding with the MidYut has rubbed off on you so that you now
engage in the same intellectual dishonesty he Pudge routinely traffics in.
Pussy.
Fag hag.

So let me get this straight...I'm a bad person because I refuse to go
back and pick sides on every Usenet argument George has ever had over
the last decade, and you're a good person because you call women cows
and make homophobic comments to complete strangers. I mean, that's the
position you're trying to defend here.

The above comment stands. Go ahead and twist yourself into a pretzel trying to
avoid the gist of the matter.

I don't have to twist myself into anything. I'll let it stand as
well. I just don't see anyone coming to your aid or slapping you on
the back. That should be a hint on just how much you've lost control
of your life.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

There you go again, flailing away, taking stabs in the dark of thing you know
not of.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 5, 10:48�pm, "Sophistic" wrote:
�Boon prattled:

[...]

It's funny that you talk about hypocrisy. You're complaining about
George's treatment of Greg Singh, but I just looked you up on Google,
and the fourth post listed has you saying the following about Greg:

"Yep, he's one sikh, stinkhin' septikh tankh of a skhrewball."

Yes, you're a paragon of virtue, arent you. LOL!

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

Still spinning, still avoiding, still fooling no one but yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Stynchblob's descent into Scottieness

Jenn said:

[link to banter with "Margaret"]

George knows exactly how I feel about those kind of posts.

Stynchie, you know you've hit bottom when all you can do is tattle to
Mistress Jenn. It's pathetic when the Krooborg and Witlessmongrel do it,
and just as much so when you do it.

Would JEE-zus approve of you inflaming every exchange with your bilious
spew of hatred and acrimony? I don't think he would. Looks like you're
going to Hell.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 6, 10:17�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

[link to banter with "Margaret"]

George knows exactly how I feel about those kind of posts.

Stynchie, you know you've hit bottom when all you can do is tattle to
Mistress Jenn. It's pathetic when the Krooborg and Witlessmongrel do it,
and just as much so when you do it.

Would JEE-zus approve of you inflaming every exchange with your bilious
spew of hatred and acrimony? I don't think he would. Looks like you're
going to Hell.

Oh, ****...is this loser another Christian, too? That would explain
the blatant hypocrisy (not to mention the misogyny and homophobia).

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Default 'lil Georgie Seems Pleased With Itself

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Jenn said:

[link to banter with "Margaret"]

George knows exactly how I feel about those kind of posts.

Stynchie, you know you've hit bottom when all you can do is tattle to
Mistress Jenn. It's pathetic when the Krooborg and Witlessmongrel do it,
and just as much so when you do it.

Ancillary to pointing out what a lowlife sleazeball you are Pudge. You provide a
wealth of information to work with. You can't help it. It's your nature.

Just wanted to see if Jenn would overlook your depravity, since you're both part
of the so-called LGBT "community."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Boonie reeks himself out again:

That would explain the blatant hypocrisy

My suspicions about your alliance with the MidYut were, to paraphrase you,
'conjecturing by an Internet geek' but your conjectures about my motivations for
showing up and posting on rao along with a lot aspects of my personal life
(which you know nothing about) were based on a foundation about as solid as a
house of cards. Like I said, Boonie, 'how often do you reek yourself right out
of the room with the overbearing stench of your own hypocrisy'?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

[link to banter with "Margaret"]

George knows exactly how I feel about those kind of posts.

Stynchie, you know you've hit bottom when all you can do is tattle to
Mistress Jenn. It's pathetic when the Krooborg and Witlessmongrel do it,
and just as much so when you do it.

Would JEE-zus approve of you inflaming every exchange with your bilious
spew of hatred and acrimony? I don't think he would. Looks like you're
going to Hell.

Oh, ****...is this loser another Christian, too? That would explain
the blatant hypocrisy (not to mention the misogyny and homophobia).

Not exactly. Blobbo is a 'christian', a lot like the Krooborg's
'kristianity'. It's just a rag he waves around because he thinks saying it
gives him a free pass for being a ****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 1:34�pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[link to banter with "Margaret"]

George knows exactly how I feel about those kind of posts.

Stynchie, you know you've hit bottom when all you can do is tattle to
Mistress Jenn. It's pathetic when the Krooborg and Witlessmongrel do it,
and just as much so when you do it.

Would JEE-zus approve of you inflaming every exchange with your bilious
spew of hatred and acrimony? I don't think he would. Looks like you're
going to Hell.

Oh, ****...is this loser another Christian, too? �That would explain
the blatant hypocrisy (not to mention the misogyny and homophobia).

Not exactly. Blobbo is a 'christian', a lot like the Krooborg's
'kristianity'. It's just a rag he waves around because he thinks saying it
gives him a free pass for being a ****.

If I subjected him to the same line of questioning that I did Scott,
do you think he would fold sooner or later?

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Would JEE-zus approve of you inflaming every exchange with your bilious
spew of hatred and acrimony? I don't think he would. Looks like you're
going to Hell.

Oh, ****...is this loser another Christian, too? ?That would explain
the blatant hypocrisy (not to mention the misogyny and homophobia).

Not exactly. Blobbo is a 'christian', a lot like the Krooborg's
'kristianity'. It's just a rag he waves around because he thinks saying it
gives him a free pass for being a ****.

If I subjected him to the same line of questioning that I did Scott,
do you think he would fold sooner or later?

Didn't Scottie end up denying that he's a christian at all? I'm sure that
was a lie. Styncho wouldn't do that. My guess is Blobbo would react the
way the Krooborg did: He'd load up his snotgun with low-caliber cartridges
full of "debating trade" and blast away. Stynchie would look for any
opportunity to throw insults and he'd spew hypocrisy and doubletalk every
which way. Good luck! G

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 6, 4:15�pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Vinylanach said:

[...]

When I brought it up with Arny, he ran the other way. Christians know
that they can't beat logic and reason. That's why the church has
always been active in developing countries. It's easy to sell fairy
tales to primitive and superstitious cultures.

Boon