Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default RAO to Scottie! Urgent!

Cybermessage received from newsgroup rec.audio.opinion:

I'm dying, Scottie! Come back and 'save' me!

Touching, ain't it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 24, 1:05*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Cybermessage received from newsgroup rec.audio.opinion:

* * * * I'm dying, Scottie! Come back and 'save' me!

Touching, ain't it?

What would he post about? How the republicans have the 'best' plan for
the economy? Healthcare? The "generational global 'war' on terror"?
Vitually any issue?

2pid has vanished with the downward spiral of the republicans in the
polls. I thought he hated poll-watchers. Now that's not 'leadership'.
Poor 2pid! Not even his massive OT postings could 'save' the
republicans!

(2pid never did explain how a politician could divine following "the
will of the people" (as he always whined about) without polling them.)
LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Cybermessage received from newsgroup rec.audio.opinion:

* * * * I'm dying, Scottie! Come back and 'save' me!

Touching, ain't it?

What would he post about? How the republicans have the 'best' plan for
the economy? Healthcare? The "generational global 'war' on terror"?
Vitually any issue?

McCain is a liar. His lackeys are liars. Palin is a nutjob. Bushie's trail
of destruction will derail the ****uplicans' chances for at least 30 years.

Scottie could tell us how he knew all that years ago. He's very smart, you
know.

2pid has vanished with the downward spiral of the republicans in the
polls. I thought he hated poll-watchers. Now that's not 'leadership'.
Poor 2pid! Not even his massive OT postings could 'save' the
republicans!

Sound's like your jealous of Scotties mind-share.

(2pid never did explain how a politician could divine following "the
will of the people" (as he always whined about) without polling them.)
LOL!

Did yo mama teach you to LOL at the plight of the differently abled?

Bonus question for the historically minded: Supposedly there's a parallel
between this year's implosion of the financial system and the double-digit
inflation of the late '70s. Can anybody identify it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
Cybermessage received from newsgroup rec.audio.opinion:

* * * * I'm dying, Scottie! Come back and 'save' me!

Touching, ain't it?

What would he post about? How the republicans have the 'best' plan for
the economy? Healthcare? The "generational global 'war' on terror"?
Vitually any issue?

Judging by other right-wing trolls: Biden the gaffe-machine, and the
Democratic Palin-hacker.

Stephen

2pid has vanished with the downward spiral of the republicans in the
polls. I thought he hated poll-watchers. Now that's not 'leadership'.
Poor 2pid! Not even his massive OT postings could 'save' the
republicans!

(2pid never did explain how a politician could divine following "the
will of the people" (as he always whined about) without polling them.)
LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

What would he post about?

Judging by other right-wing trolls: Biden the gaffe-machine, and the
Democratic Palin-hacker.

Arnii Krooger is a republican. Death to the high-end audio salons!

Stable DAW - AMD, RME, Audition? URGENT Ronald Wiebe Pro Audio 18 May 7th 06 02:56 AM
urgent need of vox mic Sidhu Pro Audio 9 January 27th 05 03:54 PM
Urgent Question About Speaker Cables Dave O'Brien Tech 21 June 5th 04 02:30 AM