Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Show GOIA the "love"! LOL!

GOIA couldn't find a post referring to him as an "asshole".

I'm here to help:

Newsgroups: alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Date: 10 Feb 2007 12:39:39 -0800
Subject: Would Mr. Krueger please leave...
On 10 Feb, 20:30, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Oh, my yet another one friend of Phildo and George, or maybe one of their
sockpuppets.

Not something you could accuse me of ... but IMO your behaving like a
****. You may not be the only one but you need to get a life. I'd
plonk you but then it would be harder to avoid the many threads you
lead off course. How old are you? Grow up man.

SteveW

Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
From: Joe Sensor
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 19:23:21 -0500
Subject: It's true, Arny really is the internet's biggest asshole

Arny Krueger wrote:
That would be a false claim, Harry. Listen to the tape
again, and please play again when you learn to comprehend
English.

If you showed a modicum of intellectual honesty when you
asked questions of me Harry, you'd probably get more
straight-forward answers.

The test results are in. After extensive testing of all pertinent
criteria, Krueger has been confirmed to be as big an asshole as so
many
have contended. However, it is likely that further testing of this
theory will continue.

Newsgroups: rec.audio.tech
From: "Ron"
Date: 13 Jan 2007 23:22:29 -0800
Subject: carver integrated amp problem(sound cuts off) ???

JANA wrote:
If the total load impedance is below the specs of the amplifier's output
stage, the protection will cut in. Most of these amplifiers are rated for 8
ohms only. On most amplifiers you can get away with 6 ohm speakers being
played up to moderately loud volume levels.

If you are running 2 sets of 8 ohm speakers together, the amp will be seeing
a 4 ohm load. This can cause the safety circuits to shut down the amp.

If the total speaker load is 8 ohms and the amp is cutting out, then there
may be a defect with one or both speaker boxes, or a defect in the
protection circuits in the amp, or in the output amp stage itself.

--

JANA
_____

I'm pretty sure the asshole Arny Krueger would tell you that it is an
outdated POS (Piece Of ****). Right AK????? But, I agree with Jana.

Q. How many Usenet posts refer to GOIA as an "asshole"?

A. Over 2500.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default ****R is just a lonely boy...

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

GOIA couldn't find a post referring to him as an
"asshole".

Yet another lie from you ****R, but why stop when you've made this big of an
liar out of yourself?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Sep 23, 1:06�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA couldn't find a post referring to him as an
"asshole".

Yet another lie from you ****R, but why stop when you've made this big of an
liar out of yourself?

None of us are lying. This is just what it feels like when your life
is caving in on you, Arny. It all feels so surreal, like it can't
possible be true.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 3:06*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA couldn't find a post referring to him as an
"asshole".

Yet another lie from you ****R, but why stop when you've made this big of an
liar out of yourself?

Just admit that you're an asshole, GOIA. Earlier you admitted you are
insane.

That would prove that my calling you an insane asshole is something we
can agree on. Otherwise, why would you post on RAO with all the
"lunatics"? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said to the Big ****:

Otherwise, why would you post on RAO with all the "lunatics"? ;-)

Maybe Arnii is bored coz Scottie got somebody else to take him for walkies.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Sep 23, 2:43�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Sep 23, 3:06�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

GOIA couldn't find a post referring to him as an
"asshole".

Yet another lie from you ****R, but why stop when you've made this big of an
liar out of yourself?

Just admit that you're an asshole, GOIA. Earlier you admitted you are
insane.

That would prove that my calling you an insane asshole is something we
can agree on. Otherwise, why would you post on RAO with all the
"lunatics"? ;-)

He's confused. He knows he can't be an insane asshole AND a Christian
at the same time. He might need a ruling on this before he can
proceed.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Krooborg klaws for air

Vinylanach said:

He's confused. He knows he can't be an insane asshole AND a Christian
at the same time. He might need a ruling on this before he can
proceed.

That's one of Arnii's "special" words, you know. It triggers one of his
fondest childhood memories:

http://www.geocities.com/glanbrok/RA..._remembers.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

How old are you? Grow up man.

SteveW

Arny turned 61 on June 21. I even wished him happy Birthday
as well so mark it in your calendar for next year ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 24 Sep, 00:46, "TT" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in ...

How old are you? Grow up man.

SteveW

Arny turned 61 on June 21. *I even wished him happy Birthday
as well so mark it in your calendar for next year ;-)

Cheers TT

How many observe Christ's birthday! How few, his precepts! O! 'tis
easier to keep Holidays than Commandments.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
On 24 Sep, 00:46, "TT" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in

How old are you? Grow up man.

SteveW

Arny turned 61 on June 21. I even wished him happy
Birthday
as well so mark it in your calendar for next year ;-)

Cheers TT

How many observe Christ's birthday!

Somehow "Happy Kroomas" doesn't have the same warm ring to
it ;-)

How few, his precepts! O! 'tis
easier to keep Holidays than Commandments.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Did Ben know Arny? ;-) Besides, in Arny's book, they are
not the 10 Commandments just the10 optional recommendations
;-)

e.g. "Thou shall not bear false witness unless it is on a
newsgroup and you think you can get away with it". Or "Thou
shall not covet thy neighbour's hi-fi"

Cheers TT :-))