Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Surf Surf is offline

Default how bout the new ZZ Top DVD ?????

its about time.
thoze guyzz R cool.
Shhh... can you play any ZZ?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Sophistic Sophistic is offline

Surf waxed:

its about time. thoze guyzz R cool. Shhh... can you play any ZZ?

Don't know 'bout that, but two new jazz CDs I picked up and am happy with are
Cassandra Wilson "Loverly" and Brad Mehldau Trio "Live"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Surf Surf is offline

"Sophistic" wrote in message
Surf waxed:

its about time. thoze guyzz R cool. Shhh... can you play
any ZZ?

Don't know 'bout that, but two new jazz CDs I picked up
and am happy with are Cassandra Wilson "Loverly" and Brad
Mehldau Trio "Live"

hmmm... Never really got into jazz. I listened to some new
age stuff for awhile - can't even remember the name, but
they had recording of the year at the time. These days, if
I'm listening to music, it's just backround. It's a cable
music channel on a little LG surround sound system.. My
technical room is the theater. I like to watch concerts
turned up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 3, 7:15�pm, "Surf" wrote:
its about time.
thoze guyzz �R cool.
Shhh... can you play any ZZ?

Do you have a way to play LPs? The new Warner reissues of Fandango
and Tres Hombres were remastered by Steve Hoffman and Kevin Gray, but
I've heard mixed comments about the results.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 3 Oct, 22:15, "Surf" wrote:
its about time.
thoze guyzz *R cool.
Shhh... can you play any ZZ?

The new ZZTop dvd sucks big time
just awful sound quality
and from guys who supposedly care about that
i guess they weren't in control.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

The new ZZTop dvd sucks big time
just awful sound quality
and from guys who supposedly care about that
i guess they weren't in control.

More likely you were tanked when you played it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 5, 4:24�pm, Bill wrote:
In article 4eda3f4c-a94a-425c-9c01-89e048053aa8
@a19g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 3, 7:15?pm, "Surf" wrote:
its about time.
thoze guyzz ?R cool.
Shhh... can you play any ZZ?

Do you have a way to play LPs? �The new Warner reissues of Fandango
and Tres Hombres were remastered by Steve Hoffman and Kevin Gray, but
I've heard mixed comments about the results.

I picked up the Hoffman mastered Tres Hombres and it's very good. Mind
you, I don't have the original to compare it to, but it's an excellent
sounding LP in my opinion.

Steve normally does excellent work. He used to work with me at our
magazine, and I actually got to sit in at a couple of the Warner
Brothers mastering sessions at RTI. (I was there when he mastered
"Sweet Baby Jane.") I'm still waiting for "Rumours" to come out.

Boon

how bout the re 200? geezer Pro Audio 4 August 22nd 06 06:16 PM
Another Bout of Kroofulness George Middius General 11 August 10th 05 11:23 PM
Another Bout of Kroofulness George Middius Audio Opinions 11 August 10th 05 11:23 PM
Another Bout of Kroofulness George Middius Tech 11 August 10th 05 11:23 PM