Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default how bout the new ZZ Top DVD ?????

On Oct 4, 5:57�am, "Sophistic" wrote:
Surf waxed:

its about time. thoze guyzz �R cool. Shhh... can you play any ZZ?

Don't know 'bout that, but two new jazz CDs I picked up and am happy with are
Cassandra Wilson "Loverly" and Brad Mehldau Trio "Live"

Yeah, that has a lot to do with ZZ Top. I know I should compliment
you on attempting to converse with someone without calling them a
name, but I think we just found out why you're such a social outcast.

Boon

how bout the new ZZ Top DVD ????? Surf Audio Opinions 7 October 6th 08 06:31 AM
how bout the re 200? geezer Pro Audio 4 August 22nd 06 06:16 PM
Another Bout of Kroofulness George Middius General 11 August 10th 05 11:23 PM
Another Bout of Kroofulness George Middius Audio Opinions 11 August 10th 05 11:23 PM
Another Bout of Kroofulness George Middius Tech 11 August 10th 05 11:23 PM