Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Pop quiz: is Hugh Hewitt the offspring of Goebbels?

The Palin pile-on from the the Manhattan-Beltway media elite also is
working a strange and important reaction in the electorate, driving
liberals deeper into their blind hate of the accomplished and popular
governor, and rallying the conservative base to her cause. The
cultural divide in the country --obscured by the financial mess--
didn't go away, and it will dominate this week and weekend.

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...4-fa9a6531d0ef

He must have missed the interviews with "the accomplished and popular
governor". LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

The Palin pile-on from the the Manhattan-Beltway media elite also is
working a strange and important reaction in the electorate, driving
liberals deeper into their blind hate of the accomplished and popular
governor, and rallying the conservative base to her cause. The
cultural divide in the country --obscured by the financial mess--
didn't go away, and it will dominate this week and weekend.

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...4-fa9a6531d0ef

He must have missed the interviews with "the accomplished and popular
governor". LOL!

To attribute disagreement to hate is to avoid honest discussion.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 30, 6:58*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/...9-8754-fa9a653...

He must have missed the interviews with "the accomplished and popular
governor". LOL!

To attribute disagreement to hate is to avoid honest discussion.

That statement reminded me of some of the propaganda proclamations and
statements issued as the Russians were closing in on Berlin. I can see
why 2pid 'thinks' so highly of him.

I also liked how it's "her cause" and not the "McCain ticket".

I hope Palin is cramming for the debate. Otherwise it's going to be
very, very painful to watch. Maybe she can poll the audience when she
gets stumped. McCain might have insisted on that along with all of the
other rules he insisted on. LOL!

NFB Quiz Alex Vacuum Tubes 15 February 26th 08 02:27 PM
RAO's little Goebbels fights on [email protected] Audio Opinions 1 August 2nd 07 06:41 AM
FA: Pair Magnaquest FS-100 10K OPT (Hugh) drummerwill Vacuum Tubes 3 May 1st 07 08:16 PM
Is Nob Really Dr. Joseph Goebbels? Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 43 January 24th 06 03:57 PM
Hugh Capacitor willl blow [email protected] Car Audio 38 March 2nd 05 01:40 PM