Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

Default For Arny: A review of the last decade

Over the last 10 years, Arny has never done the following:

1. "Kicked my ass" on RAO.
2. Caught me in a lie.

Anytime Arny wants to prove me wrong, I'll be more than willing to
review the evidence. But I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not boasting. I'm sure most of you can say the same thing.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

Over the last 10 years, Arny has never done the following:

1. "Kicked my ass" on RAO.
2. Caught me in a lie.

Anytime Arny wants to prove me wrong, I'll be more than willing to
review the evidence. But I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not boasting. I'm sure most of you can say the same thing.

Arnii has emitted more than a million IKYABWAIs, you know. He just wants
some competition.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Over the last 10 years, Arny has never done the following:

1. "Kicked my ass" on RAO.
2. Caught me in a lie.

Anytime Arny wants to prove me wrong, I'll be more than
willing to review the evidence.

....and then deny it, just like the rest of you bozos do.

Come on Boonie, we're both too old to be playing childish games like you're
trying to start there.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

KrazyBorg krapped:

Anytime Arny wants to prove me wrong, I'll be more than
willing to review the evidence.

...and then deny it, just like the rest of you bozos do.

Funny, isn't it, that you're the only one who is able to discern these
"lies"? (That's not a serious question, BTW.)

Come on Boonie, we're both too old to be playing childish games like you're
trying to start there.

The gulf grows ever wider. Can you even see the distant shore of reality
any longer, Arnii?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 23, 5:17�pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Vinylanach" wrote in message

Over the last 10 years, Arny has never done the following:

1. "Kicked my ass" on RAO.
2. Caught me in a lie.

Anytime Arny wants to prove me wrong, I'll be more than
willing to review the evidence.

...and then deny it, just like the rest of you bozos do.

I couldn't think of a more textbook case of projection. Dozens of
people have left RAO because you NEVER admit defeat.

Come on Boonie, we're both too old to be playing childish games like you're
trying to start there.

I'm not asking you to play a game. I didn't even want you to respond,
because I knew you had nothing worthwhile to offer the group. You
never do.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Sep 23, 5:42�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
KrazyBorg krapped:

Anytime Arny wants to prove me wrong, I'll be more than
willing to review the evidence.

...and then deny it, just like the rest of you bozos do.

Funny, isn't it, that you're the only one who is able to discern these
"lies"? (That's not a serious question, BTW.)

Come on Boonie, we're both too old to be playing childish games like you're
trying to start there.

The gulf grows ever wider. Can you even see the distant shore of reality
any longer, Arnii?

You know, ten years ago Arny was just another Internet asshole. Now
he's so far gone that it's not even fun to pick on him anymore. It's
like he's giving up completely.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Vinylanach said:

The gulf grows ever wider. Can you even see the distant shore of reality
any longer, Arnii?

You know, ten years ago Arny was just another Internet asshole. Now
he's so far gone that it's not even fun to pick on him anymore. It's
like he's giving up completely.

Agreed, LoT"s.™ Turdy is so utterly terrified of me that he suffers
paralysis when he tries to reply to my posts.

sound decade ? Henry Kolesnik Audio Opinions 60 March 8th 07 05:43 PM
sound decade ? Henry Kolesnik Pro Audio 68 March 8th 07 05:43 PM
sound decade ? Henry Kolesnik Tech 63 March 8th 07 05:43 PM
A decade of Speaker Builder Magazine 80-90 Scott Marketplace 0 June 23rd 04 05:55 PM
DAX Decade? julian.thomas3 High End Audio 0 January 23rd 04 07:08 PM