Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bill[_16_] Bill[_16_] is offline

Default RIP Richard Wright

I just heard that Richard Wright passed away at the young age of 65. Sad
news for Pink Floyd fans.

--
Bill
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
Bill wrote:

I just heard that Richard Wright passed away at the young age of 65. Sad
news for Pink Floyd fans.

Yes. This is the first thing to come up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxC6k...eature=related

From Zabriskie Point.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Bill" wrote in message
t...
I just heard that Richard Wright passed away at the young
age of 65. Sad
news for Pink Floyd fans.

--
Bill

To look on the bright side Syd Barret has some company now
;-) Also it is about to get a lot noisier where they are
going to be :-))

Sigh........ This has put a real dampener on my day now :-(

TT :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bassplayer12 Bassplayer12 is offline

"Bill" wrote in message
t...
I just heard that Richard Wright passed away at the young age of 65. Sad
news for Pink Floyd fans.

Even non PF fans, IMHO. His sound influenced many keys players.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 16 Sep, 20:58, "Bassplayer12" wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message

t...

I just heard that Richard Wright passed away at the young age of 65. Sad
news for Pink Floyd fans.

Even non PF fans, IMHO. His sound influenced many keys players.

Why did Waters want him kicked out?