Posted to rec.audio.car
Santi Santi is offline

Default Pack Fassbinder (lata 10 DVD's).........

not the same thing; for she has always the
superior maxim of tradition from the hand of the ancient Church; and so this
submission and this conformity to the ancient Church prevail and correct
all. But the ancient Church did not assume the future Church and did not
consider her, as we assume and consider the ancient.

868. That which hinders us in comparing what formerly occurred in the Church
with what we see there now is that we generally look upon Saint Athanasius,
Saint Theresa, and the rest, as crowned with glory and acting towards us as
gods. Now that time has cleared up things, it does so appear. But at the
time when he was persecuted, this great saint was a man called Athanasius;
and Saint Theresa was a nun. "Elias was a man subject to like passions as we
are," says Saint James, to disabuse Christians of that false idea which
makes us reject the example of the saints as disproportioned to our state.
"They were saints," say we, "they are not like us." What then actually
happened? Saint Athanasius was a man called Athanasius, accused of many
crimes, condemned by such and such a council for such and such a crime. All
the bishops assented to it, and finally the Pope. What said they to those
who opposed this? That they disturbed the peace, that they created schism,
etc.

Zeal, light. Four kinds of persons: zeal without knowledge; knowledge
without zeal; neither knowledge nor zeal; both zeal and knowledge. The first
three condemned him. The last acquitted him, were excommunicated by the
Church and yet saved the Church.

869. If Saint Augustine came at the present time and was as little
authorised as his defenders, he would accomplish nothing. God directs His
Church well, by having sent him before with authority.

870. God has not wanted to absolve without the Church. As she has part in
the offence, He desires her to have part