AlexV

Default In Dash TV- Problem with Pal/NTSC Switching

Hey there,

I purchased one of these in dash tv's to put in my car (
http://www.portablemp3playerstore.co.../In-Dash-6.htm )
, which is suppose to be NTSC/PAL auto switchable. Since we use PAL here in
Australia this was one of the reasons I bought this particular model.

When I installed the tv with the tv tuner (
http://www.portablemp3playerstore.co...d/dvd/FD-5.htm ) , which
I am 100% sure is PAL compatible, the image was balck and white, off center,
and fuzzy. It was obvious that the tv was still working in NTSC mode. There
is no switch to manually switch it to PAL, so what can I do?? Am I missing
something here??

Any help would be great,
AlexV