Power Cat

Default center channel speaker recommendations for someone with hearing loss

Greetings I have just enough hearing loss that I notice a huge
difference between different speakers in voice-sound quality.

I love the B&W LM1 bookshelf speakers I bought for their voice
clarity. I am now in the market for a center channel speaker and
would pick up a B&W one but I am interested in other opinions.

Thanks for any help.
Michael McKelvy

"Power Cat" wrote in message
om...
Greetings I have just enough hearing loss that I notice a huge
difference between different speakers in voice-sound quality.

I love the B&W LM1 bookshelf speakers I bought for their voice
clarity. I am now in the market for a center channel speaker and
would pick up a B&W one but I am interested in other opinions.

Thanks for any help.

Generally speaking, it's best to stay within the brand of your main speakers
for a good timbre match.

Trying to match to your other speakers from another brand name is likely to
require a lot of in home auditioning.

Power Cat

Generally speaking, it's best to stay within the brand of your main speakers
for a good timbre match.

You are right. The B&W is a little on the large size. This is the
other reason I was looking for options in center channel with a very
bright sound.

Thanks.