Dr Know

Default Auto Security

Been away from car audio etc for some time. I just bought a new car and when
I called about a Clifford alarm they said that DEI bought Clifford and now
the only worthwhile alrms on the market are Vipers. I recall Alpine used to
have a decent alarm. Is it true that Clifford's gone??

Dr Know

Never mind. I answered my own question by going to the DEI website.

"Dr Know" wrote in message
Been away from car audio etc for some time. I just bought a new car and
when I called about a Clifford alarm they said that DEI bought Clifford
and now the only worthwhile alrms on the market are Vipers. I recall
Alpine used to have a decent alarm. Is it true that Clifford's gone??

Newest Kerrry Lie Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 3 October 21st 04 10:44 PM
Security Code - does it discourage theft? Luke Perry Car Audio 1 May 27th 04 07:00 PM
Auto Taser-unlike an alarm, this works! Peter Klein Car Audio 6 May 8th 04 12:52 AM
FS: Auto taser Peter Klein Car Audio 0 April 12th 04 09:57 PM
Pyjamamama Sandman Audio Opinions 14 December 16th 03 04:44 AM