wideglide340

Default crimestoppers products

i installed probably 85 rs900's in last two months. and 10 or so start
alarm combo units. and no defective units this season at all. i had one
that wouldn't except programming but that was it.

--
wideglide340
wideglide340's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=32811

Tony F

Now that we're on the subject of alarms. Does anyone know if there is a
site somewhere with sound clips of alarms and/or the arm/disarm chirps?
Weird question, I know. But this is an important aspect of choosing an
alarm for me and there's no information available.

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

"wideglide340" wrote in
message news:1107992990.2b6fe5570c11604255b870d1e9db7f25@t eranews...

i installed probably 85 rs900's in last two months. and 10 or so start
alarm combo units. and no defective units this season at all. i had one
that wouldn't except programming but that was it.

--
wideglide340
wideglide340's Profile:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=32811
View this thread:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=211095

Bruce Chang

"Tony F" wrote in message
Are Crimestopper and Crime Guard one and the same? I was just checking
out the Crime Guard 745i4 on Crutchfield and was fairly impressed with the
features.

Tony

--

No, they're not the same company. The Crimestopper alarms have a triangular
alarm siren while the crime guard ones have a round horn shape.

For reference, since you're looking for an alarm, I have the CS2006FM. It
has a two way pager that alerts me when someone is tampering with the car.
It's pretty neat. I got mine used off ebay for $85. I like it a lot. I
got mine cause my stereo has been stolen from my car twice in the past year.
We'll see if it's effective in the future. The tiger repellant feature is
working like a charm, however.

-Bruce

So every false alarm or boom car that sets your alarm off, your going
to run out to your car with baseball bat?

Bruce Chang

wrote in message
oups.com...
So every false alarm or boom car that sets your alarm off, your going
to run out to your car with baseball bat?

If it's a false alarm, why would I run out to my car? =o)

All seriousness aside, I have it set up that it will go off when the door is
opened. I'm also in the process of setting the sensitivity of my alarm
sensor so it will take more than a boom car to set off my alarm. We live in
a quieter neighborhood where people don't drive through with their stereos
blaring.

And I don't own a baseball bat.. I'm partial to my paintball gun with the
velocity turned way up.

-Bruce