Ron Wiebe

Default Bulk NiMH Battery Charger

Does anyone know of a place that sells NiMH chargers that can charge 10-20
AAA batteries? I found a supplier that makes chargers that charge 10
"9v"sized batteries, but can't seem to find one for AAA's.

Regards
Ron Wiebe

Kurt Albershardt

Ron Wiebe wrote:
Does anyone know of a place that sells NiMH chargers that can charge
10-20 AAA batteries?

THe Ansmann Energy 16 will charge twelve at a time http://nimhbattery.com/ansmann_battery_charger_5407013.htm

Kurt Albershardt

Ron Wiebe wrote:
Does anyone know of a place that sells NiMH chargers that can charge
10-20 AAA batteries?

THe Ansmann Energy 16 will charge twelve at a time http://nimhbattery.com/ansmann_battery_charger_5407013.htm

E. Hill

For your interpretation receivers?

E. Hill

For your interpretation receivers?

Ron Wiebe

That is correct.

"E. Hill" wrote in message
For your interpretation receivers?

Ron Wiebe

That is correct.

"E. Hill" wrote in message
For your interpretation receivers?

E. Hill

That is correct.

Just curious... What did you decide to use (for transmitter and receivers)?

Eric

E. Hill

That is correct.

Just curious... What did you decide to use (for transmitter and receivers)?

Eric

Ron Wiebe

I haven't placed the order yet, but the following is the equipment I believe
I will get:

Transmitter - Broadcast Warehouse TX1
Reciever - Sagean DT-110
Translators Mic - Sennheiser EW152G2
Rackmount Tuner - ROLLS RS79b
Behringer Shark DSP 110

"E. Hill" wrote in message
That is correct.

Just curious... What did you decide to use (for transmitter and

receivers)?

Eric

E. Hill

Transmitter - Broadcast Warehouse TX1
Reciever - Sagean DT-110
Translators Mic - Sennheiser EW152G2
Rackmount Tuner - ROLLS RS79b
Behringer Shark DSP 110

Antenna? If you're planning on using a piece of coax, make sure you ask
Broadcast Warehouse about damaging the transmitter. Some transmitters must
have a load. It's probably ok. But, I would ask.

fwiw... Here's a link that has some helpful information:

http://www.prometheusradio.org/faq_onewatt.shtml

$50 for an AM/FM radio? Yuck.

John O

A slight tangent for those of you who use rechargeable batteries a lot...and
who doesn't these days...
www.buchmann.ca

This guy makes rechargeable battery rejuvenators, and wrote a pretty good
online book on the various types of batteries available today.

-John O