TS

Default Yamaha DM2000 pictures needed

I am starting to look at a new console for our church - specifically the
Yamaha DM2000. I have looked at the yamaha website, but can not seem to
find high quality pictures of the control surface and the various surface
areas.
Does anyone know where there are photographs (or has photographs) of this
console that show the control surface in full detail?

Cheers