Posted to rec.audio.car
Da Bear Da Bear is offline

Default Anyone need a faceplate, wiring harness, stereo, or?????

I have MANY different older car stereo faceplates available. I also have
just about every imaginable wiring harness. Including test leads that will
allow you to hook up that old pullout stereo without needing the cage that
it slips into. I also have many different manufacturer specific wiring such
as din-RCA hook-ups, CD changer controls, CD changer wiring and cables,
etc..

If you are looking for an inexpensive car stereo I have them as well. I am
looking to clear out my loft being I am no longer involved in car audio. So
if you are looking for a hard to find item I may have it just give a
detailed description of what you are looking for and I will be more than
happy to see if I have it. If not it didn't hurt to ask. Thanks and
hopefully I can help you with what you need. PLEASE email me being I don't
get on this newsgroup very often any more and I will not see a response
posted here.

Posted to rec.audio.car
djw djw is offline

On Sep 19, 10:01*pm, "Da Bear" wrote:
[...]

Hello, im looking for a Sendai 789 faceplate, it was stolen yesterday,
and can't find any on the internet, i cant even find Sendai's
website?? If you have one, or know of anywhere i should look for one,
it would be much apreciated.

Thanks

Toyota Stereo Options/Wiring Harness Sharky Car Audio 4 February 12th 09 02:41 PM
Peugeot 106 stereo wiring w/o original harness Ryan Car Audio 3 September 30th 06 02:15 PM
Chevy HHR Wiring Harness Dave628 Car Audio 0 April 10th 06 03:32 PM
Wiring harness Daniel Snooks Car Audio 0 June 22nd 05 01:42 AM
HELP Nak CD-700 wiring harness ãÞ0çã|ÿÞs Car Audio 6 September 19th 03 12:32 AM