Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default 1996 ARC VT100 POWER SUPPLY SCHEMATIC WANTED.oo

I can easily find copies of the audio amp schematic
for VT100, but not for the power supply.

I don't want to trouble the good guys at ARC for the schemo,
and maybe someone has one or knows a URL.

TNX in adavance,

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
RapidRonnie RapidRonnie is offline

On Aug 23, 9:22 am, Patrick Turner wrote:
I can easily find copies of the audio amp schematic
for VT100, but not for the power supply.

I don't want to trouble the good guys at ARC for the schemo,
and maybe someone has one or knows a URL.

TNX in adavance,

Part of why one pays the price of a Mc or ARC product is Customer
Service. Since ARC has no email they care to release, send them a
letter with a digital pic of the amp and they'll send it out.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

RapidRonnie wrote:

On Aug 23, 9:22 am, Patrick Turner wrote:
I can easily find copies of the audio amp schematic
for VT100, but not for the power supply.

I don't want to trouble the good guys at ARC for the schemo,
and maybe someone has one or knows a URL.

TNX in adavance,

Part of why one pays the price of a Mc or ARC product is Customer
Service. Since ARC has no email they care to release, send them a
letter with a digital pic of the amp and they'll send it out.

Yes, I realise the snail mail service they offer.

I since have traced the part of the PS I need to know about
to complete alterations on the amp to make it much more reliable.

Thanks,

Patrick Turner.