Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default About Soundhaspriority

Goofball_star_dot_etal wrote:

On 12 Mar 2006 14:07:06 -0800, wrote:

Don't continue to allude, don't conjecture, don't talk out of
the side of your crooked mouth. Just show us solid, irrefutable
evidence that I have a business of any kind.

Why don't you just tell us the truth for a change.

I already did, and you proved that you wouldn't recognize the truth if
it knocked your teeth out of your head. Why don't you stop making
unfounded presumptions and passing it off as the truth, before you
talk. Every time you post anew, you claim that I'm a different person!
And I'm still waiting for you to prove I'm the woman in the photo, that
I have a business selling tweaks, and a host of other foolish
presumptious lies that you have asserted as fact.

Again, if you can't substantiate your falsehoods, you've only managed
to prove that yourself a liar, and a presumptious fool.

No, you misunderstood. My "tweak business" amounts to suggesting you
put an asprin on your car and drive at 100mph. with your hands tied
behind your back. Just a little test to see if your "open-mind" has
limits.

Why don't for once stop acting like the hypocrite you are, and start
taking your own advice? Try that little test of yours, that you would
advocate others try. You'll be helping the human race evolve a little.

The concept of an "open mind" scares the hell out of you, doesn't it?

the best decision of my life! Think what happened to sacd. Life is
sweet!

....so sweet, that now the most important goals you have set for
yourself in your life, is doing background research on me and tracking
me down! LOL! Yeah, that's some very sweet life you have!

For me, you're a momentary distraction at best, but even though I know
nothing of your identity, I could care less who you are. You're an
insignificant troll, that's all I need to know. God knows I'm not going
to scour the web for clues to your identity, and talk among my mates as
to the plans I have to do background research, and spend hours playing
"net detective"... as you have done over me. That tells me a lot about
just how small your life really is, Mr. "Goofball".....