Sandman

Default Dubya & 9/11

http://online.wsj.com/public/us

Scroll down and check out the story entitled: "Accounts of 9/11 Reveal Gaps,
Inconsistencies"

The truth is *finally* gradually leaking out to some of the the mainstream
media.

Mikermckelvy

From: "Sandman"

http://online.wsj.com/public/us

Scroll down and check out the story entitled: "Accounts of 9/11 Reveal Gaps,
Inconsistencies"

The truth is *finally* gradually leaking out to some of the the mainstream
media.

That there were failures re 9/11 is not a secret.

I just wonder if there was the same sort of uproar after Pearl Harbor?

The fact uis we got attacked and that nobody wants it to happen again.

There's blme enough for both the Clinton and Bush administrations.

Schizoid Man

From: "Sandman"

http://online.wsj.com/public/us

Scroll down and check out the story entitled: "Accounts of 9/11 Reveal

Gaps,
Inconsistencies"

The truth is *finally* gradually leaking out to some of the the

mainstream
media.

That there were failures re 9/11 is not a secret.

That's the first intelligent thing you've said.

I just wonder if there was the same sort of uproar after Pearl Harbor?

The fact uis we got attacked and that nobody wants it to happen again.

There's blme enough for both the Clinton and Bush administrations.

Wow. That's the second intelligent thing you've said. I think we might have
a trend here.

Mikermckelvy

From: "Schizoid Man"

From: "Sandman"

http://online.wsj.com/public/us

Scroll down and check out the story entitled: "Accounts of 9/11 Reveal

Gaps,
Inconsistencies"

The truth is *finally* gradually leaking out to some of the the

mainstream
media.

That there were failures re 9/11 is not a secret.

That's the first intelligent thing you've said.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

I just wonder if there was the same sort of uproar after Pearl Harbor?

The fact is we got attacked and that nobody wants it to happen again.

There's blme enough for both the Clinton and Bush administrations.

Wow. That's the second intelligent thing you've said. I think we might have
a trend here.

See above. When will it be your turn?

Mikermckelvy

From: "Schizoid Man"

OK. Clinton (Bill, not George) is not the Messiah. IMHO, just the lesser of
two evils.

Bzzzzzt! But thank you for playing.

I refuse to choose between 2 evils, since you still wind up with evil.

Schizoid Man

From: "Schizoid Man"

OK. Clinton (Bill, not George) is not the Messiah. IMHO, just the lesser

of
two evils.

Bzzzzzt! But thank you for playing.

I refuse to choose between 2 evils, since you still wind up with evil.

So I take it that that means you're voting for Nader?

Joseph Oberlander

Mikermckelvy wrote:

That's worse evil.

I'll vote Libertarian as always. The candidate won't win but they are the
party that best represents me.

I susually vote for this as well, because it's not like my vote
means anything at all in Democrat-overloaded California.

Kerry will ace the state, so that means I'm free either way to
vote for anyone other that I feel like.