geek

Default Semi OT Shameless plug.

Hi. My company has just launched a new site called
www.acomputerbuyersdream.com. While it's mostly a lot of computer funk for
cheap, there are a few things here that musicians and recordists search high
and low for.

Things like;

All things SCSI.
Old school Mac bits.
Odd connectors and extenders.
Smaller SCSI drives (how many AKAI sampler owners out there have tried to
find a gig or less of SCSI lately? Akai wants a mint, I think we're selling
them for $5ish)
Extra monitors
Servers
RAID towers
etc, etc.

We have about 100,000 items sitting in the warehouse, with only a couple
thousand online. We will populating the site on an ongoing basis so it's
beneficial to keep visiting.

As a wink and a nudge I've set up a R.A.P.ers special discount until the end
of October. Simply go to the site, sign up, shop, check out and when it asks
for coupon or gift certificate enter the following code "RAP", you will
automatically get 20% off!

Sorry for the interruption, we now return you to your regular posting;
political debate mixed with occasional audio......

Mike.
--

mikerekka at hotmail dot com hates spam

Pro tools Ilok Plug ins Mark Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 07:41 PM
Pro tools Ilok Plug ins Mark Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 07:41 PM
How's Business- Shameless Plug, The Radio Station ... Steve Car Audio 0 May 12th 04 04:46 PM
How to connect RCA Audio Plug to speaker wires? Jack3000 Tech 53 April 16th 04 06:30 PM
World's best Loudspeakers for sale - shameless plug Nick Marketplace 17 January 24th 04 04:56 AM